For Sale 1964 fj45LV SantaFe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw another one listed that looks like a better buy. $6,500.00

1964 Toyota FJ45LV Landcruiser

1964 lv 1.jpg
1964 lv 2.jpg
1964 lv 3.jpg

Sirloin Stockade? must be a restaurant someplace(and I can't read the small print)

would have gone well with my LPB......:) ( I need to repro the old Stihl logo and put it back on)
19373708.jpg

18363456.jpg

Sirloin Stockade? must be a restaurant someplace(and I can't read the small print)

would have gone well with my LPB......:) ( I need to repro the old Stihl logo and put it back on)
19373708.jpg

I picked up this vehicle after sitting for 30 years in Madrid, NM.
I had it for 2 years and sold it yesterday, on it's way to a good home.
Sirloin Stockade is a steakhouse in Albuquerque, NM... Still open.
"Home of the Famous Sizzlin' Sirloin" (small print)
NICE Truck!!
I use to work at the STIHL shop in Santa Fe.
They sure would make a nice pair. :)

Love when they can't even take it off the rental trailer!! Clearly no one on mud will buy it!! How do these fine gems land in the wrong hands?

#55 frames latter than mine, 85 F motors latter......but mine is a model year newer(1965)..........goofy GIFU ;)

Yeah, it appears so! How unfortunate. Sorry sounds like you were lied to just to make a buck. Looks like very cool rig also.

Had it gone to a mudder- it would have been fixed up and loved......then maybe passed on down the road for a reasonable price.

nOw to a flipper......will be bought at premium - likely by non- mudder and then fixed up shoddily to end up on ebay for $60k.

ugh

I just saw Delancy's last weekend in Boulder which really got me thinking how nice they are. I also would have considered this after seeing his, terribly unfortunate how this went.

this one just showed up on craigslist
done up ones go for $180,000

1965 Landcruiser

I just saw Delancy's last weekend in Boulder....

That'd be a Pig, BUT.....

LV in Boulder
+
New 1FZ in Boulder
+
H151F/HF1A (could be) in Boulder

=

Opportunity to do the right thing and help powderpig and his crew better deal with the grief that I'm certain will follow the departure and absence of the Pig, after a two year stay at Robbie's shop.

Win-win.

Where @bugsnbikes at?

Now does the potential liquidation (I prefer to think of as 'passing the torch') of drivetrains without homes make sense to you? (Tongue in cheek. I know you're as bad as I am)

It's a damn easy way to, not even knowing exactly where the damn rabbit hole is, but hopping around in anticipation of the fall of the bottomless pit, get in over one's head AGAIN.....

It's like a hallucinogenic drug. You just never know when the trips gonna start, how it'll progress, nor when it'll ever end.

How much do you want?

Had it gone to a mudder- it would have been fixed up and loved......then maybe passed on down the road for a reasonable price.

nOw to a flipper......will be bought at premium - likely by non- mudder and then fixed up shoddily to end up on ebay for $60k.

ugh

Trying to be nice to someone who says he was going to give her the good life... turned down some really cool guys that would have loved her as their own for the price we sold her for... this is a big bummer! And yeah at that price this rig will be one of those high dollars that the ppl who really want it can not have it. Appologies for this going the wrong way... my intension when I rescued her was for the mudders! Bummed!!

its getting hard to trust people anymore.

I have a nice 78 fj40 that I really don't need and would like to find a good home for locally, but I am sure someone will BS me and say they are keeping it, only to turn up being flipped. So when I sell it, I am just gonna ask a stupid price and not worry about where it goes.

for the right price......I could be taking out of my 45LV......

its getting hard to trust people anymore.

I have a nice 78 fj40 that I really don't need and would like to find a good home for locally, but I am sure someone will BS me and say they are keeping it, only to turn up being flipped. So when I sell it, I am just gonna ask a stupid price and not worry about where it goes.

for the right price......I could be taking out of my 45LV......

LOL, i am in same situation. My 78 is close to going on the auction block due to the acquisition of the new bj42. However i think the wife is going to interrogate the potential buyers to what their intentions are. She will deny them the purchase if they make a single reference to cutting something. She will kick their ass out the door if their intentions aren't honorable such as change a few items and resell it. God forbid they lie to her after the sell, no telling what the woman would do!

That'd be a Pig, BUT.....

LV in Boulder
+
New 1FZ in Boulder
+
H151F/HF1A (could be) in Boulder

=

Opportunity to do the right thing and help powderpig and his crew better deal with the grief that I'm certain will follow the departure and absence of the Pig, after a two year stay at Robbie's shop.

Win-win.

Where @bugsnbikes at?

Now does the potential liquidation (I prefer to think of as 'passing the torch') of drivetrains without homes make sense to you? (Tongue in cheek. I know you're as bad as I am)

It's a damn easy way to, not even knowing exactly where the damn rabbit hole is, but hopping around in anticipation of the fall of the bottomless pit, get in over one's head AGAIN.....

It's like a hallucinogenic drug. You just never know when the trips gonna start, how it'll progress, nor when it'll ever end.

How much do you want?
Funny, I didn't see any tears in @powderpigs eyes when we were backing that beautiful rig out of his shop!:hillbilly:

My sincerest apologies for the comparison of the pig and LV. Both fine vehicles and your right there are some great combinations waiting for it. Maybe if the purchaser realizes his dishonorable act and wants to PM me with a heck of a deal it could happen....probably not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom