SOLD 18” chrome LX470 wheels (LV) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone. Just seeing if anyone is interested in these. They’re the dealer installed 18” chrome wheels that were on the 2004 LX when I bought it from AZ. I’m looking to get $400, but willing to listen if that’s not a reasonable price. They spent most of their time with me (~2 years) with plasti-dip on them, and there’s still some small places with remnants of that. I’ll work on cleaning it off. I also have the center caps that came with them, which still have a lot of plasti dip on mostly because I got lazy and was soaking wet from the pressure washer. I’ll include those if you want them. The damage shown in these pictures is all to the same wheel. One other wheel has a little curb rash as well. Remaining wheels are good as far as I can tell. No accidents. I have the original lug nuts too if you want them. No locking lug (the used lot I got the truck from cut them off and didn’t realize there was a key for them)
Pickup in Las Vegas is preferable, but we can discuss shipping if needed.
Thanks everyone.

696CF64F-AD10-4CBA-9DD3-28BAE7C3BBE9.jpeg

2598156F-1399-446E-BE0A-F50AC4B9229A.jpeg
7AD240ED-E95B-4C8A-9AD9-1FB341CBD517.jpeg
F43E24BE-C1EC-4119-8910-BBA3D2D8EFA4.jpeg
0214C3BB-448C-4D59-A0B2-5E43651CDF4E.jpeg

Hey everyone. Just seeing if anyone is interested in these. They’re the dealer installed 18” chrome wheels that were on the 2004 LX when I bought it from AZ. I’m looking to get $400, but willing to listen if that’s not a reasonable price. They spent most of their time with me (~2 years) with plasti-dip on them, and there’s still some small places with remnants of that. I’ll work on cleaning it off. I also have the center caps that came with them, which still have a lot of plasti dip on mostly because I got lazy and was soaking wet from the pressure washer. I’ll include those if you want them. The damage shown in these pictures is all to the same wheel. One other wheel has a little curb rash as well. Remaining wheels are good as far as I can tell. No accidents. I have the original lug nuts too if you want them. No locking lug (the used lot I got the truck from cut them off and didn’t realize there was a key for them)
Pickup in Las Vegas is preferable, but we can discuss shipping if needed.
Thanks everyone.

View attachment 2573362

View attachment 2573356View attachment 2573357View attachment 2573360View attachment 2573361
I thought I’d ask but would you be willing to sell the center caps without wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom