18" BBS TRD Pro Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So was it ever determined if they fit without spacers or rubbing? I am starting to see Tundra and Sequoia take off sets around and am curious. Thanks.

So was it ever determined if they fit without spacers or rubbing? I am starting to see Tundra and Sequoia take off sets around and am curious. Thanks.

I believe the TRD BBS 18" rims are 8.5" wide with a 47.5 offset while stock rims are 8" wide with a 55 offset. That should put the rims backspace at about the same distance. Lug pattern and bore size seem to be the same as the too.

I'm looking for a set to try out. I think I should be able to get 285's on with no rubbing on the UCA with that offset.

@sumfingwong that truck has AHC.

So not sure what setting it was in when picture was taken but he rides in higher mode and it stays in it without adjusting sensors.

It is an OE truck but wheel spacers to run the 285 Recons
Thanks! I keep forgetting the US market LX600 F Sport has AHC. They do not offer F Sport with AHC in Canada.

@sumfingwong that truck has AHC.

So not sure what setting it was in when picture was taken but he rides in higher mode and it stays in it without adjusting sensors.

It is an OE truck but wheel spacers to run the 285 Recons
With the recons on the AHC F sport, does it not lower the car too much with these tires if it were to go into L or N mode

Pictures?

Here you go. Also posted in the aftermarket wheels thread.

20230620_140940.jpg

20230620_132451.jpg

20230620_132458.jpg

20230620_132434.jpg

Checking fitment for 2023 Tundra?
Thank-you
They come on the 22-24 TRD Pro.

I have 3 singles for sale in the classifieds if anyone is looking for a spare (bought a set have a 5th/spare on my 23 Tundra.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom