Wanted 12v oil pressure/volt gauge 89 bj70 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my oil pressure gauge has never worked, the needle droops down below the face plate. I understand this means someone shorted out/fried it and the best solution is to replace the gauge. The volt meter is fine but it seems like you can only get this as a combo. Located in Los Angeles, CA. 1989 BJ70

Last edited:
12V Analog (5).jpeg

I've the complete unit if you're interested. $300 including shipping

Do you recall if the oil pressure gauge was working before you pulled this? It looks like it might have the same issue as mine

That one is interesting. Do you know what model it's from and if it works with the same sender?

This is the one on the engine
download.jpeg

Thanks @4060seriesnut , someone pm'd me with a simpler/cheaper solution. I appreciate you reaching out

Thanks @4060seriesnut , someone pm'd me with a simpler/cheaper solution. I appreciate you reaching out

Don't know why that posted so many times, sorry

Do you still have one or both of these clusters? Have a dead oil pressure gauge I'm trying to replace in a 12V application
Sadly no.
But have this super rare 12V Cluster Diff Lock for the 70 Series.

s-l1600.jpg

The front glass has some very small/minor cracks which aren't much visible when installed in the dashboard. Anyone looking to upgrade should be able to use their older front glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom