Wanted 12HT-T,can't find,so whole vehicle looking (1 Viewer)

I will start looking for a whole HJ61 with a 12HT-Turbo,or what ever else had this engine factory installed.maybe i can find a rust bucket with the motor i am after.for my 91 fj80 on volvo 303 axles,And do a swap like (Stone did to his 91 fj80)if the price is to high maybe someone woulld like to trade for a 1976 harley-superglide liberty edition,or maybe a airboat/fanboat,airplane 220hp engine,PM -ME for more info,JUST THINKING OUT LOUD,REXMAN

still looking or next idea

i have this air boat,with a 220hp CONTINENTAL ground power engine,single plug per cyl.to fly ya need 2 plugs per cyl. the military used them ,they were in a box cooling fan fuel tank self contained,just hook it up to a pump or something set the timer and it would start and run ,so could get adapter kit for another kind of engine and fab it in to my rig ,so was thinking y not put this air cooled 6 cyl in my cruiser,and what would people say at a event if the hood was opened ,what the heck is that,only problem would be no water/hot for the heater,because air cooled.i am going to put the marbles to thinking,but for my rig on volvo's it would just ad to it all ready being strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom