Wanted - (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Head Gasket ever done before?
Nope. It got a clean bill of health from state automotive pretty recently where it also had a lot of this work done. They're a local shop that specializes in cruisers. Runs quite a bit stronger and quicker than other 80s I've test driven for sure.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention earlier... it's got a $2k eclipse stereo system in it with a Bluetooth setup.

Can you post some under carriage pics, interior, Passat seats, and front bumper that will actually be with truck? How long have you owned it? Did this only have center diff lock?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I could be convinced to trade my FJ40 for this. I've been looking for an 80 series for a while but couldn't wrap my head around the possibility of parting with my 40. Super clean, had a full restoration a few years back but with a sbc and an sm420. Let me know if you want to talk more about it. Currently living in Moab.

elYecId.jpg
That is unquestionably one of the cleanest 40s I've seen in a long time! Beyond flattered by your offer! Unfortunately I'm in need of the money and a daily driver but wow, seriously speechless man... Beautiful rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom