105 Series & 70 Series rim bolt pattern. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone tell me if the wheel bolt pattern of a 100/105 Series Land Cruiser is the same as a 70 Series (5 lugs).
105-Steelies.jpg
DSC03449.jpg

Anything 98 or newer 78/79 series has the same lug pattern. I know Stinky is running factory split rims on his 100, they came off of 70 series IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Last edited:
They are asking for $130.00 each and I still need to ship them to the US. I'm thinking about $1,000.00 total.

Puerto Rico 4x4 said:
They are asking for $130.00 each and I still need to ship them to the US. I'm thinking about $1,000.00 total.

What is part number for these rims?

Sent from Android using IH8MUD

Puerto Rico 4x4 said:

$10/ea in the link I posted.

hks3sgte said:
I'd LOVE these

What's the width on those? They could be a bit more practical than the skinny splits are...

I dig mine though, and will put a tall skinny tire on them. Side wall roll is of course an issue, but it's easy to adjust to.

What's the width on those? They could be a bit more practical than the skinny splits are...

I dig mine though, and will put a tall skinny tire on them. Side wall roll is of course an issue, but it's easy to adjust to.

they're the standard GXL 100 series 16x8 in Australia

Hey IFS folks. If any body wants these rims i can get them for $320 each +plus ride from Michigan 48060 to your door by what ever carrier you prefer. They will be brand new from Toyota warehouse; type A steel rims for 100 series. I can get other overseas rims and parts as well. PM me if interested.
100 series rims.JPG

Last edited:
Are these the same as Type A? Looks like it may be wider?
435397494.jpg

hks3sgte said:
Still pricey :bang:

No kidding, I had the centers cut out of the Type A steelies and mounted to a 16x7 wheel, shipped for less than half that:meh:

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Last edited:
Hey IFS folks. If any body wants these rims i can get them for $320 each +plus ride from Michigan 48060 to your door by what ever carrier you prefer. They will be brand new from Toyota warehouse; type A steel rims for 100 series. I can get other overseas rims and parts as well. PM me if interested.

Akella, Would you happen to know what the offset is for the Type A 16x6.5 wheels?

Akella, Would you happen to know what the offset is for the Type A 16x6.5 wheels?

Not out of my head.

I have seen it before somewhere here on mud, but i dont remember where. If I find it i will post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom