Wanted 100series rear wind deflector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A530B5FD-CFD7-4D2F-A0A0-3CD2FC5781F0.png

Still have?
You can order one from Alibaba.
It includes the mounting brackets. Takes a few weeks for delivery.
Check out the thread in the 100 forum.

You can order one from Alibaba.
It includes the mounting brackets. Takes a few weeks for delivery.
Check out the thread in the 100 forum.
I have submitted a request to Alibaba and got a response - $130 shipped - just haven't made payment yet. Have you used one and how does the fit an quality compare? Have still be looking for original - don't guess its really OEM since port installed and mine and other same manufactured in Canada - but, with that you have 20 year old plastic that could be brittle, etc. depending on what its been exposed to.

I have submitted a request to Alibaba and got a response - $130 shipped - just haven't made payment yet. Have you used one and how does the fit an quality compare? Have still be looking for original - don't guess its really OEM since port installed and mine and other same manufactured in Canada - but, with that you have 20 year old plastic that could be brittle, etc. depending on what its been exposed to.
Yes, I have the one from alibaba. Quality is good.
It looks the same as the original. Exact fit if you have the early blade style deflector.
Mine started to fade after being in the sun so I put coat of Meguiars cleaner wax on it. Looks good after a month in the weather.
20230401_135845.jpg

20230331_151942.jpg

It looks the same as the original. Exact fit if you have the early blade style deflector.
Mine started to fade after being in the sun so I put coat of Meguiars cleaner wax on it. Looks good after a month in the weather.
View attachment 3309125
View attachment 3309125
Thanks for the input! Think I’ll go ahead and pull the trigge.

Anyone here have issues with the oem bolts being seized? There’s what looks to be a washer that the bolt is threaded into and it won’t stop spinning. Already broke one another came free used on blaster in hopes that the other tow will be easy to remove tomorrow. Thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom