For Sale 100 Series Used Factory Roof Rack/Rear Spoiler-(So. Cal) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling the factory roof rack and rear spoiler from my "98 Land Cruiser. I recently purchased my
new hundy-I did not like the look of the rack or the rear wing. So I removed them. Not sure if anyone ever needs these but I guess we'll see.
The rack is in good shape-the crossbars are either faded or were originally metal color and are now a bit discolored. The whole thing could probably use a good cleaning or refinishing. The rear spoiler/wing seems a little faded but is otherwise great shape. I have all the hardware for the wing except for two bolts that are stuck on the truck.
I have all the bolts and plastic covers for the rack as well. I was going to just ask for offers, but the site warden says not to. So I guess I'm asking $150 for the rack, and $60 for the rear wing, or best offer. I'm located in San Clemente-so. orange county
IMG_2694.JPG
IMG_2695.JPG
IMG_2696.JPG
IMG_2697.JPG
IMG_2698.JPG

If anyone's interested in either item-feel free to make me an offer or post a comment-I'm not really sure what these things are worth. I've had a few looks but no offers or replies. So make me an offer and I'll probably go for it. :cool:

hello, i need the end cap cover on the roof rack. Do u still have it and will you separate it from the rack. let me know ty

hello, i need the end cap cover on the roof rack. Do u still have it and will you separate it from the rack. let me know ty
I do have all of the end caps-but at this point I'd like to keep it all together to try to sell it-thanks

Interested in the spoiler. Sent you a PM

I am selling the factory roof rack and rear spoiler from my "98 Land Cruiser. I recently purchased my
new hundy-I did not like the look of the rack or the rear wing. So I removed them. Not sure if anyone ever needs these but I guess we'll see.
The rack is in good shape-the crossbars are either faded or were originally metal color and are now a bit discolored. The whole thing could probably use a good cleaning or refinishing. The rear spoiler/wing seems a little faded but is otherwise great shape. I have all the hardware for the wing except for two bolts that are stuck on the truck. I have all the bolts and plastic covers for the rack as well. I was going to just ask for offers, but the site warden says not to. So I guess I'm asking $150 for the rack, and $60 for the rear wing, or best offer. I'm located in San Clemente-so. orange countyView attachment 926428 View attachment 926429 View attachment 926430 View attachment 926431 View attachment 926432

Do you still have your roof rack? If so, would you sell me the drivers side end pieces? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom