100 Series Rear Hatch Light Mount Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1922108

Land Cruiser 100 Series Rear Hatch Light Mount Kit

Easily install rear hatch auxiliary lights on your 100-series Land Cruiser! Don’t have a roof rack to mount rear lights to? Or not enough room under your rack for lights? Or you want rear lights, but want to keep the top of your roof rack completely flat/flush? Our kit is the answer!

• 100% bolt-on… installs in minutes
  • Mounts to the factory rear wind deflector rivnuts on the rear hatch (wind deflector removal required)
  • Zero to 90-degree variable mounting angle for your specific needs
  • L-bracket installs onto base plate either inboard or outboard for mounting adjustability
  • Slotted mounting brackets for adjustable mounting height and position
  • All 304 stainless steel (shipped in raw finish)
  • Full kit includes a PAIR of light mounts (left and right side) and complete stainless steel hardware kit
  • MADE IN USA
Intro price $95 shipped (regular price $125)
ORDER HERE

View attachment 1922109

View attachment 1922110

View attachment 1922111

View attachment 1922112
Hey Reznut, just wondering if you are still making these?

I was recently blessed by the Land Cruiser gods to have my rear wind diffuser spontaneously combust and fly off while on the highway haha. Been searching for a solution to the hideous bolts still there plugging the hole.

Thanks man

Hey Reznut, just wondering if you are still making these?

I was recently blessed by the Land Cruiser gods to have my rear wind diffuser spontaneously combust and fly off while on the highway haha. Been searching for a solution to the hideous bolts still there plugging the hole.

Thanks man

Yes, I'll do another batch but it won't be ready until after the holidays.

Anybody still looking for a rear spoiler for a 98-05? I plan on removing mine soon. Freshly painted in beige (grandpa gold).

Anybody still looking for a rear spoiler for a 98-05? I plan on removing mine soon. Freshly painted in beige (grandpa gold).
Hmm. Is this the whale tail or the diffuser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom