100 Series Navigation Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. I own a 2003 100 series LC. The navigation has stopped working and I need to replace it. Are there any aftermarket options? The only thing I have found is out of China and I am uneasy purchasing it. Here is the link to the part 10.1 inch 2003-2008 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Auto A/C Android 10.0 GPS Navigation Radio Bluetooth HD Touchscreen AUX Carplay support Mirror Link - https://www.seicane.com/2006-toyota-cruiser-android-gps-navegac-o-radio-bluetooth-hd-touchscreen-aux-carplay-suporte-mirror-link-h2338. Does anyone have an experience replacing the factory unit?

Thanks!

I can’t help you with any feedback but there are few on here who have done it and the feedback, if I recall correctly, was positive. I currently have a double din atota android unit and like it. I really want to get rid of the LCD clock and MPG display above my radio and install the 10.1" unit listed below....

Android 10 - 10.1" headunit

Last edited:
I'm assuming those dont apply to 2003+ models that have the buttons around the nav screen.

Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 1.23.40 PM.png

I'm assuming those dont apply to 2003+ models that have the buttons around the nav screen.

View attachment 2725436
The HVAC integration into the head unit is a disaster. There are options, they are expensive and honestly I see people post a lot about having bugs in their android screens afterwards. I looked into it for my 05. To much of a hassle. My 00 was a breeze, in and out with a regular pioneer unit with all the bells and whistles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom