For Sale 100 Series LX470 Rear LADDER Price DROP!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
For sale is a rear door / hatch ladder for the TLC 100 series and LX470.

What makes this ladder unique and different from the Gobi Rack ladder offering as well as the swingout arm ladder option is:

1. It can be used with the larger "whale tail" spoilers offered on 2003-2007 models that were US Port installed. Some dealerships fitted their 100s with similar to "oem" but larger spoilers that will likely interfere with ladder attachment.

2. It's black. Unlike the polished / chromed ladder on eBay.

3. It's a functional ladder that opens with the upper tailgate and saves the aggravation of opening a 2nd swingout.

4. It can *likely* work with a center mounted or passenger side spare tire carrier as the ladder fits to the drivers side.

Let's face it. This is not a super stout and sturdy rear bumper ladder on a swing out like the Slee, Dissent, or BIOR offerings. It is however, a great way to complement any Gobi, Gamiviti, etc roof rack without having to remove the spoiler. Use it for the occasional loading and unloading of your roof rack.

It was my intention to purchase a Gamiviti rack with a full wrap around back but plans have changed.

This ladder can be used on any model land cruiser 100 series or LX470 98-07 but may require spoiler removal.

The ladder came with all necessary hardware to mount but it was recommended that installation of high density foam be placed between ladder bracket and body surfaces to prevent rubbing, scratches, rattling. High density foam was not included in the package but can be easily purchased on Amazon, eBay, or possibly your local hardware store.

The rack is powder coated black and I was told by the seller it was stainless steel. I cannot confirm this. I am not sure if the mounting hardware is weather resistant.

I am not impressed by the welds between the step and rails. I have taken a few close ups. It also appears that the there is already a little orange dusting in the crevices (see photo)

Above and below I have attached multiple pictures. Please use these pictures as a guide to fitment and you'll see that the top of the ladder should clear the 2003-07 spoiler.

The ladder has been in a storage unit for approx 2.5 years. It has never been used but has some very faint surface marks from being handled.

As for pricing: Black Friday $100 + $25 flat rate shipping

Message with any questions / offers.

Last edited:
Ebay pictures - NOT the rack for sale, shows lower cross support, attachment points.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom