SOLD 100 Series/LX470 in Houston TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m replacing all stock skid plates bumpers, steps, roof racks, and AHC on my pearl white 2004 LX470. I’m upgrading all the parts with aftermarket stuff if anyone’s interested in the stock parts I’m pulling off I can send pictures and more info if needed.

Looking for the rear bumper cover reinforcement 52309-60010, and Lower Reinforcement, 52171-60010, and the side brackets. (Parts 4, 5, and 2 below)

interested in shipping to 21401. Thx.

bumper.jpg

Looking for the rear bumper cover reinforcement 52309-60010, and Lower Reinforcement, 52171-60010, and the side brackets. (Parts 4, 5, and 2 below)

bumper.jpg

bumper.jpg
How much do you want to pay for them with shipping make me an offer.

Price on front AHC shocks?

This could be very cost prohibitive, but how much do you want for the factory skids? I live in Los Angeles. Would need to know shipping costs if you can get any estimates. DM me. Thanks!

This could be very cost prohibitive, but how much do you want for the factory skids? I live in Los Angeles. Would need to know shipping costs if you can get any estimates. DM me. Thanks!
I'll take 250 this is including the price for me to ship.

50 Bucks you pay shipping? They arent very big should be able to ship pretty cheap no matter where you are.

Thanks. Let me know when you get them out.

I’m replacing all stock skid plates bumpers, steps, roof racks, and AHC on my pearl white 2004 LX470. I’m upgrading all the parts with aftermarket stuff if anyone’s interested in the stock parts I’m pulling off I can send pictures and more info if needed.
Rear lift gate plastic handle available?

Interested in the rear bumper cover (has the tow kit cutout?) and also looking for ahc parts. How many miles on this rig? I’m in dfw but will drive down to pick up or have a friend in Katy grab them to store for me.

Interested in the rear bumper cover (has the tow kit cutout?) and also looking for ahc parts. How many miles on this rig? I’m in dfw but will drive down to pick up or have a friend in Katy grab them to store for me.
Sorry the rear bumper is no longer available but what AHC parts are you searching for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom