Wanted 100 Series Land Cruiser (03-06) Near Nashville, TN (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in the market for a clean, well-maintained 100 Series LC here in or around the Nashville area. I am willing to travel within reason for the right vehicle. Here's what I'm looking for:

Colors: Black Garnet Pearl, Galactic Gray Mica, Black, Classic Silver Metallic

Mileage: 130K and below. Preference is to be under 130k by as much as possible.

Service history: Regular maintenance performed at Toyota/Lexus Dealership. My preference is a car with timing belt and water pump already replaced.

Condition: Smoke-free/accident-free and without rust.

This is my first post on the forum and I am looking forward to joining the community! Feel free to contact via email/PM if you have something that fits the bill.

there is an 03 LC listed by jawatson that is in TN that may fit your criteria. I am trying to post the link but it will not work so you may have to look on the uzj100 classified page for the username above.

there is an 03 LC listed by jawatson that is in TN that may fit your criteria. I am trying to post the link but it will not work so you may have to look on the uzj100 classified page for the username above.

I appreciate the heads up. That is definitely one clean LC. At the moment I'm really hoping to find one in a darker color.

I'm headed out your way from San Antonio 22 Jan. If something catches your eye out this way, I can arrange trusted mechanic inspection, and photo/video of vehicle. If you decide to purchase, it isn't an expensive flight out, and you'll have someone to convoy with back home.

I'm headed out your way from San Antonio 22 Jan. If something catches your eye out this way, I can arrange trusted mechanic inspection, and photo/video of vehicle. If you decide to purchase, it isn't an expensive flight out, and you'll have someone to convoy with back home.

I appreciate the offer, I'll keep you posted if I come across something in your area between now and then.

Bump for a still-active search.

Condition is more important than color.

I'd prefer to purchase from an enthusiast rather than a dealer.

Not sure if this would interest you but I live in Nashville and have a 1998 100 Series LC that I've yet to post to Craigslist or Mud. I was planning on doing so this next weekend. It's River Rock Green (more of a gray), has 145K Miles, Rear E-Locker, and was purchased in 2013 from another fellow enuthusiast in Asheville, NC. Well maintaned, timing belt replaced, will have to check if water pump has been replaced. It is smoke-free/accident-free and without rust.

I am selling this one for a friend. Was purchased new by his mom and then driven by his wife. I do not believe it has ever left the pavement. Very clean. Timing belt and water pump was done by Allen Toyota (Gulfport, MS) at 107k (currently has 119K)

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/4831104735.html

We are in Long Beach, MS, about 6 hours South of Nashville.

I am selling this one for a friend. Was purchased new by his mom and then driven by his wife. I do not believe it has ever left the pavement. Very clean. Timing belt and water pump was done by Allen Toyota (Gulfport, MS) at 107k (currently has 119K)

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/4831104735.html

We are in Long Beach, MS, about 6 hours South of Nashville.

PM Sent. Thanks for the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom