Wanted 100 series front 4.30 Ring & Pinion or pumpkin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dingoboyexplore

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a ring and pinion for my 2000 Land cruiser. Wanting to stick with the factory ratio of 4.30. If price is right, ill buy a 3rd member. Otherwise looking for the Ring & pinion. Located in NW Indiana.

I think I have a complete third member. The 4.30s are hard to find ......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

I think I have a complete third member. The 4.30s are hard to find ......

Awesome!! Reached out to you guys earlier. Can't remember the name of the guy I talked to, but said he was going to check and get back to me.

I have one good used front third. Would have to pull the cover to verify it's a 4.30 and in good shape. Came out of a 2000 with 146k miles on it. Truck was wrecked ...... T-boned.
I'd have to get $1250 plus shipping.

s***....I might just end up going with 4.88s. Seems cheaper/smarter at this point lol. Thanks for the fast response.

Not sure if you are still looking but I have an extra front diff. Grenaded my original and bought a replacement. Had arb and gears installed in original diff and kept this as a spare

Not sure if you are still looking but I have an extra front diff. Grenaded my original and bought a replacement. Had arb and gears installed in original diff and kept this as a spare
I could be. Send me a DM with more information.

I have the stock ring and pinion from my 1999 LX470. Upgraded my gears and lockers. PM me is you're interested.
I'm looking for the 4 pinion .I have a 2000

Are you still looking? I have a set of Nitro 4:30 gears out of my 2000 LC. The Nitro pinion has the stronger 29 spline so uses the same flange and seal type as 2003 on, factory 4:30 gears have the 27 spline, so pre 2003, you will need a flange from Nitro. The gears were installed in May 2013 by Safari in Grand Junction, CO. I had broke the factory gear at Cruise Moab and Safari was the closest shop with an excellent reputation. The gears were installed on an ARB Locker with a solid spacer and a 29 spline flange. I took them out in Oct and they have 32k miles on them. I think they are in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom