100 Series for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So the time has come for me to part ways with my beloved hundy. It is a 2000 that is silver with the tan interior. It has the towing package, roof rack, third row seat options.

Important information:
It has always been service at camelback Toyota since I bought it with around 136,000 miles. It now has about 197,000 miles.
New fan clutch last month.
New pulleys in Sept 2013 including the fan clutch pulley that is extremely expensive.
Just had new valve gaskets installed and a tire rotation. Camelback did the driver side valve cover and I did the passenger side.
Needless to say it has had regular oil changes.
Transmission flush was done with Amsoil.
Redline diff fluid is in both diffs and the tcase.
Has new serpentine belt.
Timing belt and water pump were done at around 137,000 or 138,000 miles at camelback Toyota.
New ignition at camelback Toyota last year.
Tires are Nitto allterain and have about another year and a half on them before they age out. I would say they have a little less than half the tread left.
It has an aftermarket double-din head unit with nav and backup camera but the camera and ipod hook up stopped working and I am not sure why.

The bad:
I was just informed that the rack and pinion is starting to leak.
One CV boot has a hole in it.
My wife side swiped a concrete pillar so there is a dent and scrape in the rear passenger door.
Clear coat has failed on the hood, left and right front fenders as well as on the mirrors and the door handles.
Windshield has a crack, but I may have a new windshield installed by the end of the week.
Hood struts have failed. I have those installed as well.
The interior is decent. Carpet is dirty but not worn and I will be having it cleaned.
Seats are worn as commensurate with age. No cracks though.
Rear brakes need new pads so this will be done this week as well.

KBB states that it is a $9000 rig.

I am asking $8500 or I would trade for a Lexus LS400 or GS300. I have all of the receipts for the work and they will come with the truck.

I take good care of my rigs and I would not hesitate to drive this truck across country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom