SOLD 1 rock warrior wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the title says, I'm looking for 1 rock warrior for a spare. Doesn't have to be mint, but also not looking for a thrashed wheel.

In case anyone else is still looking for a RW spare, here's a CL ad from Chicago with 3 well used. No affiliation, just noted it in my own RW search. Maybe this person would be willing to remove tires and ship a wheel? Might be good enough wheels to be a spare.

chicago.craigslist.org

2012 Toyota tundra Wheels 17" - auto wheels & tires - by owner -...
For sale 3 wheels from a 2012 toyota tundra. Wheels are 17x8 forged with tires 295/70 R17. Only 3...
chicago.craigslist.org

Yeah I got my spare from a place about an hour and a half away and luckily they sent me pictures first

I sent emails to 5 different places and never got a response. I called several but they wouldn't ship.

Meanwhile, still looking :D

I need a spare too. If you find a set, I would be happy to split with you. 👊

I need a spare as well... in NC. I'm in if you find a set!

I have one (1) Rock Warrior for sale that could make a good spare.
Has some scratches on the bling ring and a gouge (not deep) on one of the spokes (see pic). Could use a good scrubbing, but would be more than serviceable for a spare. TPMS included; uncertain if it still works.

I'm looking to get $175, plus shipping. Figure on 19x19x9 & 30lbs from 22655 to determine shipping costs.

Wheel1.jpg
Wheel3.jpg

PM'd you BCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom