Very slow leak from the Orion, anyone??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.seattlecruiserheads.com
Anyone notice a very slow leak of fluid from the main Idler shaft on the Orion??? As cruiser leaks go this is minor to be sure, but with a new expensive item like the Orion I would be interested in hearing if anyone else had noticed a similar leak...

Max

O-ring. O-ring. O-ring. Not just Orion. Did it myself
on my recent 3-speed case rebuild.

No leaking problems here. I have heard AA is installing the idler before shipping now. I installed mine myself and I figured they provide extra o-rings for a reason. ;)

Yeah, the instructions had a waring on installing the O ring correctly and AA did provide extras. But in my case I think the install went well but I am still seeping a little fluid out the back of the idler. Waht do i do? Live with it? Or remove the entire mess and tear it apart all over again??? Hell, I would hate to have do that...

Max

CruiserMax said:
Yeah, the instructions had a waring on installing the O ring correctly and AA did provide extras. But in my case I think the install went well but I am still seeping a little fluid out the back of the idler. Waht do i do? Live with it? Or remove the entire mess and tear it apart all over again??? Hell, I would hate to have do that...

Max
better to be safe than sorry or is it better at home than on the trail

forgot to post my # , # 100 runnin A/A juixce and a little leak , came idler installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom