Fiamma Awning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
Swung out to Adventure Trailer on Thursday night and picked up my Fiamma awning. I got really lucky, cause their shipment came in 1 day before our trip. Since it was going to be 90-100 degrees in Anza i figured i'd get it on right away!

Here are some shots, the thing is truly perfect size. 6 foot x 6 foot. Doesnt look like it, but it is. Also, it's light as heck at 27lbs (instead of some out there that swing out with 2 arms that weight a ton!) I installed it myself with one hand on the awning and another threading in the bolts to my rack.

Once we figured out how to open the thing... it opened in 30 seconds.. and after a few times i could open myself without anyone assisting me. This was a plus too. The legs come right out of the unit. No need to get some poles out of the back of your rig or tie anything down. This setup is truly a breeze.

With one trip under it's belt, i have found it was worth every penney! Especially in 100 degree weather!

On with the pics.
CIMG1170.JPG
CIMG1171.JPG
CIMG1172.JPG

Last edited:
I like it....looks great and fits nice on the rack.

I like it Dave, it looks good and functional. x3 though on too rich for my blood.

Dave Nice awning.
Do the vertical support poles store in the awning when not in use? What it the max height of the poles? What is the set up time?

As for you guy crying about it being pricey….take a look at your own sig line:rolleyes:

Yeah the store inside the housing and go back into the enclosure. You dont have to connect them, they're already attached. They fold up and store in the roll housing. Setup time is about 30 seconds after you get the hang of it. I can actually set the thing up by myself now. The unit comes with lines that you stake into the ground if the wind picks up. I figure it's that windy , im not taking the awning out at all.

As for you guy crying about it being pricey….take a look at your own sig line:rolleyes:

That's why I can't afford the awning! :flipoff2:

Too many mechanical mods to do, I will just get sunburned till they are done. :D

huh? Thats not me dude. lol Im 5' 9'' and it works perfect, i have plenty of head room.

It's plenty tall enough, trust me. That pic is a optical illusion. The height is more like my co-pilot in the pink hat outback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom