FJ Logo Shirts - Preorder now!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just ordered one. this shirt will be bad. Any idea what color it will come in???

BY THE WAY - If anyone here handles vinyl-cutting for decals, please get in touch with me!! I had a local guy I was going to use but he kinda flaked out on me.

how is the logo? small on front and big on back or what?
what about stickers? can i pay for it all together?

The logo will be average left-chest size, about 2" x 2", and the back will be a full-back design, around 10" x 10".

Stickers I'm still working on getting finalized. I should have the price on those finalized pretty soon. They're going to be 3" x 3" in white, ideal for window use.

STICKERS are available!

Two offerings are available, one in 3x3 for $5 each, and one in 5x5 for $7.50 each.

If I can get at least 25 at a time, I will order these every two weeks, so you won't even have to wait long!

Last edited:
I've altered the order page a little - You can now choose a color for stickers!!

WHITE will be what you see as white/beige in the logo done in vinyl, with black showing through. This is ideal for putting on windows.

The color choices (currently Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow) will be what you see as black printed in color, with the white showing through. This is better on lighter color paint and chrome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom