Fossil springs cleanup anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Way past time to be planning this but here goes. Being that my wife is due with baby #3 on Sept 18th I'm hoping to put this together for the 1st weekend of September. I believe this is a holiday weekend and I'm hoping it doesn't hamper our turnout but it's the only time I'll be able to do it. If the concensus is another weekend then I'll have to politely bow out of involvement.

LMK what you think!

If that's the concensus... which I feel it will be, we're gonna need someone to take the reigns on this one.

Official clean up day Sept 30th - some of us who want to/can ride up on Friday for a camp out through Sat ?

What say ye?

DD I'll do everything I can to help set this up from my end.

BMAN said:
DD I'll do everything I can to help set this up from my end.

awesome! I am sure we/the club can get this together and coordinate what needs to be done...

gonna miss those kraker kakes and the Bacon :D

Looks like I'm out...will be sitting on the beach in Kaui then. Have fun and I will catch you next time.

Sounds like fun, as long as a have a few weeks notice one when it's going to be I'll go....Oh yeah Rhino needs to bring some stuff that goes boom!! I missed out last year!

I should be able to make it. I will probably camp friday night somewhere west of the verde. Got to get ready for a Oct/Nov deer hunt.

I'd like to help out on this one. 2 questions though.
How do we join the club?
Are FJ cruisers welcome?

I owned a 73 40 for a while if that makes a difference.

flycast said:
I'd like to help out on this one. 2 questions though.
How do we join the club?
Are FJ cruisers welcome?

I owned a 73 40 for a while if that makes a difference.

I believe the requirements are 'Any Toyota with a factory two-speed transfer case' or something like that, so we can avoid the whole Land Cruiser arguement entirely. :D

-Spike

Is the outing/clean up still on for the Sept 30th?

What are the details on camping out at the springs?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom