1978 fj45 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have a 1978 fj 45 that i want to sell it is in parts but it is all there, along with more parts( things like sec roof, new gauges, different seats, ect ). i started to rebuild it (not restore), cut the floor out put new metal in it, moved the gas tank to the back, new fenders, cut the rust out and put new metal in place, sand blasted the frame (withe the axles still in place) ands the gave it a paint, 35 by 12 mudders on it, it still has the orig 2f motor. the motor, trans, and transfer case were all rebuilt but never was run cause the truck has not been put back together. i removed the exhaust manifold about a week ago and found that some water had gotten in to the pistons, and there was a small amound of build up in the cilinders. so im cleaning it out right now. i would like to sell it for $8000.00 cndn obo just to cover my costs.

Last edited:
Pics please....

pjohnson <@> netgate <dot> net

Pictures

Landcruiser015.jpg
Landcruiser014.jpg
Landcruiser013.jpg
Landcruiser012.jpg
Landcruiser011.jpg
Landcruiser010.jpg
Landcruiser009.jpg
Landcruiser008.jpg
Landcruiser007.jpg
Landcruiser006.jpg
Landcruiser005.jpg
Landcruiser004.jpg
Landcruiser003.jpg
Landcruiser002.jpg
Landcruiser001.jpg

Looks like a part rig as you describe the roof would be great to make a fj45 copy at least . Where's Dukes when we need him Armando? Dave

It is a complete truck it has just been stripped down to multiple pieces with the intent to rebuild the beast but due to overseas work and a new project truck well...time doesn't allow that much work. My goal for the future is to build my soon to be wife one after I buy a house that is.....PS...she's standing over my shoulder.....;):whoops:

Dave;
Dukes is currently negociating a deal on this mamoth project.This truck has an estimated 10 year reconstruction time frame and a $30.000 budget. Again , it is all dukes.

i need to sell my truck as is for im going to school

i need to sell my truck as is for im going to school, and im really tight on money. so i will let it go for $6000.00 which means that i loose about 3800.00 but what can ya do. so please if you know anyone looking for a project, let them know. thnx's

I PM'd you.

I am seriously interested.

Thanks

Adam

re:

Hey...I resemble those remarks. Have that deal all signed up. Just need to jump the hurdles and get er closed. Maybe I can fix some of my junk then.

Dukes:bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom