For Sale 40 Parts Front bucket seats/headrest n more!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I'm selling some parts I have laying around. I am adding some more at the end of the week. First come First serve. Paypal only. Shipping on your dime.

Update 4/24/11 : Making room for new Project!!! Prices are OBO make reasonable offer! These all need to go. Will help with shipping on the seats!!!

1) Front drivers bucket seat. Includes Headrest, 2 Point Safety belt and seat frame. No rips or tears. They are in excellent shape. SOLD!!!
2) Passenger side front bucket seat. Includes Headrest, 2 Point Safety belt and seat frame. SOLD!!! No rips or tears. They are in excellent shape.
3) Upper Dash Pad : Cracked but repairable.
4) Rear Diamond Plate Corners SOLD!!!
5) Tan Set of rear Ambi Doors : A little crusty but repairable. Comes with all door latch hardware and license plate bracket.
6) Green set of rear Ambi Doors : A little cursty but again repairable. Comes with all door latch hardware, both glass and gaskets in good condition.
7) Heater Vents $10/piece. Have 2. SOLD!!!
8) Jump Seats no longer available[/I].
9) New OEM Factory Front bumper Gusset Plates : $
10) FJ40 Center Consol, good shape needs lock. SOLD!!!
11) Tranny Shift boot, good condition
12) Transfer case shift boot, fair condition
13) FJ40 Gauge Cluster SOLD!!!

Thanks for looking!
driversbucketseat1.jpg
driversbucketseatside.jpg
driversbucketsseatrearface.jpg

Last edited:
Item #2 : Passenger Seat.
passbucketseat.jpg
passbucketseatrear.jpg
passbucketseatside.jpg

Last edited:
Item # 3 : Upper Dash Pad

Item # 7 : Heater Vents SOLD!!!
dashpadbottom.jpg
dashpadtop.jpg
Heatervents.jpg

Last edited:
Item # 4 : OEM Gas Tank

Item # 5 : Tan Set Rear Ambi Doors and hardware
oemgastanktop.jpg
oemgastankbtm.jpg
Rearbarndoors tan.jpg

Item # 5 : Front Side Tan Ambi Doors

Item # 6 : Green Set of Ambi Doors and hardware.
rearbarndoorstanfrt.jpg
rearbarndoorsgreen.jpg
rearbarndoorsgreenfrt.jpg

Item # 9 : Gusset Plates : Pics coming soon.

Last edited:
Mudship available for larger parts. Going to Colorado Springs on Saturday April 14th for a week.

Also currently restoring 69-73 style complete hardtop. Hardtop sides/glass/fiberglass cap are in excellent shape. Will be done the end of the week. No pics yet but having all rot cut out and replaced and primered. Will get pics as soon as its finished.

Last edited:
Currently restoring 69-74 Fj40 Hardtop. Will add pics this weekend. Also have some OEM Seat belts that I will add later today. PM"s replied!

Hump Day Bump. Prices are OBO. Make offer!!! Downsizing Storage shed. These need to go!!!

pics/ price of hardtop still coming?
My mechanic/fabricator currently has the top and is restoring it as we speak. I'll get over there this weekend and take some pics. I told him to make it perfect and then primer it. And it will be.

Any chance you are willing to separate the headrests from the seats? If so i am interested in the headrests...
Hey JVCTLC73 not willing to part out the seat. Thanks for looking.

Friday bump...Factory hardtop will be restored next week. Apologize to those who are waiting. Good work takes time. Make offer on parts. All PM's replied.

Will you sell both heater/defrost vents for $15+ cheapest shipping? via Pay Pal.

PM sent... Doors and top
FJTexas : I did not recieve a PM from you. Please resend about the items your looking to purchase.

Thanks.

Added some parts :
10) FJ40 Center Consol, good shape needs lock. SOLD!!!
11) Tranny Shift boot, good condition $20
12) Transfer case shift boot, fair condition $5
Trannyshiftboot.jpg
Transfercaseshiftboot.jpg
Centerconsol.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a pic of the top of the console that someone requested.
Centerconsoltop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom