Cruiser spotted, not a spotted cruiser. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hank

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.lenzauto.com
I was northbound on hwy 41 in Neenah, going over CTY HWY II about 6:30pm last night and caught a glimpse of an FJ60 or 62 westbound under the highway. Looked to be a stocker, dark blue or black. Anybody know this person/cruiser?

Dark blue w/ aluminum rims? Lives here in Neenah, I've seen it a bunch of times. Tried to way a few times, never lookin tho.

There is a nice (very nice) orange 60 with custom stainless bumpers that lives in dale, I drive by and drool over quite a bit

Spotted a brown FJ60, stock headed south on hwy 41 between Oshkosh and Fond du Lac Thursday about 6:15pm. Anybody here?

Spotted an orange FJ40 clean, no rust, top down with some chrome all around. Loked very nice. Vehicle was travelling South down 151 on East Shore of Winnebago this morning.:)

I think that is the dude that works at the high school in Fondy??? Maybe?

spotted a green '69 fj40 for sale in the center of Wautoma in front of an archery shop. Stopped in and inquired, he wants 12k. Says it is a restored vehicle:rolleyes:.

Says it had 49k miles on it while the odomoter said 17k:confused:.
It is right on hwy 21.:popcorn:

That has been there for years. That's the old Ford dealer building by DQ and Culvers right? Restored, maybe a while ago. Worth 12k? NO

guy was a jackass. The green color was NOT the right green. He had a mack truck emblem cut in half, and half on each apron, plus alot of other "bling" that I don NOT like.

But as he said, it was or is a restored vehicle, not knowing I have 3, and have had as many as 4. What an ass.:popcorn:

MEh, small town lunatic. I guess if he likes it, more power to him.

My mom called and asked me what I had in the garage at home. I told her it was the FJ62. She said a guy down the highway (13/73 outside of Wisconsin Rapids) just brought two home and one was for sale. I need to go home for a weekend. :D

spotted a red '84 for sale in a tiny town called West Prairie near De Soto(near my property) I called on it. Guy want $750 for it. It looked like a good start for someone . I just don't want another project esp another 60 series.

spotted a tan fj62 with wi plates(wolf emblem) at the showboat cinema in Lake Geneva. Very nice clean unmolested rig. I was with my kids seeing Bedtime Stories:meh:

There was a clean red FJ40 in the Neenah parade yesterday. Belong to anyone here?

Neff is the guy's last name, blankin on his first....

owns a set of factory die's for FJ40 body parts, met him a number of years ago

spotted a green fj40 pulling a small u-haul traveling north on I-90 about 2 ish pm. Cruiser also had some "striping" on it...Cruiser location was north of the Dells. I was coming from LaCrosse from a baseball tourney. This Sunday...

Saw a 70 southbound on 41 on Friday evening. I was in my 62 sitting in a rare hwy 41 parking lot.

I think I saw the telltale orange windshield sticker from EAA>

Ive got a red 40 that is finally back on the road...looking to finally meet up with some of you sometime.

Woody, I think my neighbor did some siding work for you this summer, hope its not too crooked:beer:

wow-our wi thread is really lackn'.
spotted a 88 vintage color grey up by menominee.
Scott

My cruiser time is lacking drastically. It's clean, ready to go (when the trans acts normal) and loaded for something. I hope to get in the woods after hunting season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom