Summer Big Bear Bash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phalconoverland.com
Friends, I was looking into options for a club trip to Big Bear this summer to celebrate the club's 30th anniversary and quickly found out that the group camps were all booked up for for most weekends including the week of 7/19-21. So, I took a look at our old standbys Hanna and Crab Flats. Both have availability. Hanna is a little nicer and larger but is more booked up. We could take over a whole side of Crab which is also right on trails so very convenient.

The club would cover the cost of the campsite and major meal costs for Saturday's dinner. However, I need to get an idea of how many campsites to reserve. So, if you can make Big Bear work 7/19-21 please post up below and I'll use that to reserve some sites so we don't lose out.

Frank

i'm in. Lets start potluck planning early too.

I'm out of town that weekend so I won't be able to make it this time.

I should be in - potentially with the fam bam.

Awesome. I'll have the family as well. I should have my 60 running by then too.

Frank

If this date is really bad for a lot of folks please post up. I picked it because we don't have any dates locked down in July and it's off-holiday.

Frank

We are going to be in Oregon so won't be able to make it......

July 19-21 works for us, or the first weekend in August!

I'm out of town that weekend so I won't be able to make it this time.
Justin would the first weekend in August work for you?

Frank

Unfortunately I'll be gone both weekends. Going back to Kansas, but going through Utah and Colorado to have a litte fun. Don't worry about me, I'll go on other trips this summer, gotta test out my new LC250 I'm picking up in a couple weeks.

Friends, it doesn't look like we have a ton of interest for a club level run. Let's discuss options next meeting that would be of interest to more folks and try to better align timing. I am up for something new so if anyone has ideas maybe post up here or we can chat in a few weeks.

Frank

I will be done with school in 2 weeks, ending my hiatus from the club, so I will be definitely up for something. Am I coming back to everyone having new generations of toyotas? @Justsendit got his new LC250, I heard @Phulcrum got tired of loading his FJ roof rack 4ft tall and got himself into a plushy new Octane orange Sequoia?

I still have my old junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom