For Sale 2002 Tacoma SR5 V6 4WD TRD/w locking rear diff (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tacoma Gen1
Rancho Cucamonga, California United States
Mileage
Color
Silver
2002 Toyota Tacoma
2 door extra cab
3.4L V6
4WD
TRD off road package with factory locking REAR differential
Miles: 214k
6 foot bed

No warning lights
No leaks
No known issues

Title is Clean
Title is in my name and in my hand
California registration is current till August 2024

Brake Booster replaced 5k miles ago
Front Shocks replaced 10k miles ago
Timing Belt, tensioner & water pump replaced at 185K miles
Front Brakes replaced at 175k miles

No Trades
No, I don’t need help selling it
No, I won’t finance for you

The Good: See above. I believe this is a full West Coast truck, no underbody rust except for exhaust pipe, I can provide more photos it need be. I bought it in AZ about 3 years ago and it was serviced at a Toyota dealer out there since 2005. I believe this truck is a bit of a unicorn because it’s 6 cyl, 6' bed, 4WD and has a factory locking rear differential. I get notes left on this truck from dealers/curb-stoners/etc almost weekly to buy it.

The Bad: As is typical with these trucks, the hood, front bumper and fender paint is faded and clear coat is starting to peel in those areas. Also, there are some dents/dings throughout the body and bumpers. I took pictures as a reference and added them to the post. Also, I only have one key. When it's cold the serpentine belt squeaks sometimes but then stops when the truck is warmed up. The brake booster that was recently installed is touchy and could be adjusted - but I kinda like it. The top right corner of windshield has a 2 inch crack that's been there since the day I bought the truck 3 years ago. My neighbor backed into the drivers cab when pulling out of her driveway, this was repaired, I have the receipts if you need to see them. Not a perfect truck and it's definitely 20+ years old but if you're looking for a rock solid Toyota Truck with strong off road capabilities this is the one. Tail gate area has rust line from where bed cover was sitting and rubbing.

Hoping to get $11k OBO.

IMG_3610.jpg
IMG_3611.jpg
IMG_3612.jpg
IMG_3613.jpg
IMG_3606.jpg

ReplyForward
Add reaction

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom