SOLD AZ, Tembo Tusk Slider Cutting Board (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lrowe_csp

Too many cruisers, not enough time
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. Other
For sale: Tembo Tusk slider cutting board,12"x 18" HDPE cutting surface, slider mounted once but unused, and cutting board still wrapped in original plastic. You can mount this under fridge slider or kitchen box setup, and has a positive retention mechanism (small yellow handle in photo) to keep to closed when not in use. These sell for $295 at Tembo Tusk. This is a heavy, well built sliding mechanism and all together weighs +20lbs. $140 plus shipping or local pickup in Tucson AZ.
Louis
lrowe_csp@hotmail.com
703 nine nine four 5816

Tembo Tusk Cutting Board 1.jpg

Tembo Tusk cutting board 2.jpg

Bump to the top

Depth is 1 7/8". The tallest part are the 4 corner brackets, otherwise rest of it (slider board) is 1.5". Oh, yeah, forgot to add, Semper Fi, Doc, you earned it as an FMF Corpsman.
Louis
Grunt MSgt, USMC, Retired

Right on. I need to do some measuring on my list tomorrow. See if it will work. Semper Fi, Devil.

Doc J

Sure thing, Doc, let me know if you need more info or measurements.

Ok, haven't heard back from DocJ yet so this slider cutting board is still available.
Thanks
Louis

Ok, haven't heard back from DocJ yet so this slider cutting board is still available.
Thanks
Louis
Sorry Devil. I went out and measured for the spot that I was hoping to put this and I just don't think it'll fit. I thought I'd message you back.

K, Doc, thanks for the note!

Just a note here. Don't buy from this guy. One of the mounting holes is completely destroyed and the sides of the brackets are so beat up it needs to be repainted. And no, you cant see that in the photos and when it says mounted once and unused one would not think it would be so damaged. Upon asking him about it he refused to do anything about it and said I should have seen it in his large photo. Its going to cost me more to fix this than to have just bought a new one. Can't warm more highly against buying from this guy unless you can look at what he is selling in person because obviously he is a liar a scammer.

This is coming from a gent that paid less than one half of the purchase price for the Tembo Tusk Slider, which is $295 plus tax plus shipping (he states that the prices is $270 but that is not what Tembo's site has them for). He looked at the photos which clearly show this is not new, did not pay for the slider or shipping until after he received it, and though I mentioned to to him, he never acknowledged that I covered $30 of the $79.20 shipping cost without asking for it back because I felt bad that is was so expensive to ship (very heavy piece of gear). The slider was mounted once, taken off, and the Land Cruiser was sold on Mud so I never used it. I have sold many items on mud, from three different landcruisers to probably close to 100 different land cruiser parts transactions, and I have never run into a person who was more difficult to please. He also threatened me, and has now attempted to sully my reputation. For your own peace of mind, don't deal with this person who posted in my classified above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom