For Sale FJ55 Owners Manual, SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
A little tattered, but still intact. I don’t see a specific date on it, but since the pictured has a fender mounted turn signal, and the dashboard illustration shows a column shifter, I’m going to go with ‘69-‘71.

I’ll ask $140 shipped, but am happy to negotiate if you want to buy other stuff at the same time. Note: I sell new parts like tie rod kits, knuckle kits, transmission and transfer case kits etc as well as used ones. www.marksoffroad.net

Last edited:
A little tattered, but still intact. I don’t see a specific date on it, but since the pictured has a fender mounted turn signal, and the dashboard illustration shows a column shifter, I’m going to go with ‘69-‘71.

I’ll ask $150 shipped, but am happy to negotiate if you want to buy other stuff at the same time. Note: I sell new parts like tie rod kits, knuckle kits, transmission and transfer case kits etc as well as used ones.View attachment 1910852View attachment 1910853

hey Mark ,

can u post photos of the page / pages that show the Choke & Throttle Cable Images or Diagrams in Your Thread

Thanks

:idea:

Bump

August bump.

Bump.

Ttt.

Once again.

I think I still have this.

Hmmm.

Saw it again a couple of weeks ago bump.

$120

‘Pretty sure this is still around here somewhere‘ bump.

Found it.

Ttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom