98-06 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Posting here for help.
My truck is a 2005 and the color code is 1D2, which is supposedly “Thunder Cloud Metalic”. I order the original Touchup from Toyota and tried it. This is what it looks like. Not even close to correct silver color. Anyone have any info or help on this?
E6C4EF91-A04D-45E4-B678-E38D4AA943C4.jpeg

69143CBD-251F-40EF-B100-E56DAD574DBA.jpeg

thunder Cloud is almost impossible to match. I did the EXACT same thing. The Toyota bottle DID NOT MATCH. It was too dark. No idea other than take it to a large store that may have the camera that analyzes the actual paint on the truck and get a custom pint mixed for you.

Were there really two silver options on 06/07 models?

thunder Cloud is almost impossible to match. I did the EXACT same thing. The Toyota bottle DID NOT MATCH. It was too dark. No idea other than take it to a large store that may have the camera that analyzes the actual paint on the truck and get a custom pint mixed for you.
Plus, I would expect the original, 15 year old paint to be faded. Apply a dab of the same touch up paint to inside door jamb and see how it compares to original paint that never got sun/UV damage.

Which color do you guys think I should use for the leather? My trim code says LA40.
40 oak seems a little too dark when comparing the website
to my pictures below.
Looking at the pictures of the front and back seats it almost looks like the previous owner might have already dyed the front seats a little darker.
Wondering if the SEM spray paint might work better? Code suggestion ,maybe an ivory? Idk if going dark to light would be a good idea.
IMG_20210608_173909.jpg
IMG_20210608_173951.jpg

I have a 99 LC with the paint code 056/LA40, what color are my silver bumpers? Is it “classic silver metallic’ (1f7)?

Trim Colors?

Just curious whether Toyota/Lexus publishes the trim colors as well as the main body colors. At least on my '02 Atlantis Blue LC the cladding is two-tone silver/grey. I would love to find some touch up paint for my bumpers.
Thread resurrection, but have the same Q if anyone knows a reference.

My JDM UZJ100 comes in same imperial Jade Green Mica as the Us spec, but lower cladding is grey - anyone know if this is the Galactic grey mica listed next to it? No codes on the car itself....

Thread resurrection, but have the same Q if anyone knows a reference.
My JDM UZJ100 comes in same imperial Jade Green Mica as the Us spec, but lower cladding is grey - anyone know if this is the Galactic grey mica listed next to it? No codes on the car itself....
Hope this helps someone. I have the 202 color Black Onyx, with "gray" bumpers and cladding. Kissed a boulder while playing in the woods and got some "trail rash" on front bumper that needed repair. The bumper and cladding color is Medium Gray Metallic UCA76.

Screenshot_20220323-175406.png

Screenshot_20220118-091317.png

Hope this helps someone. I have the 202 color Black Onyx, with "gray" bumpers and cladding. Kissed a boulder while playing in the woods and got some "trail rash" on front bumper that needed repair. The bumper and cladding color is Medium Gray Metallic UCA76.

View attachment 2970128

View attachment 2970130
thanks for posting this. Finally able to order the correct color for the cladding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom