SOLD Ohio: 2008 Land Cruiser 207K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Selling my 2008 200 series. $29.9K Trading in 4/20/22. Make an offer. No rust or mechanical issues. More pictures available upon request.

A ton of upgrades: TJM front bumper, Kaymar rear bumper, 4.88 gears, Harrop E-locker, Tough Dog suspension, TJM snorkel, Slee sliders, Long Range 24G auxillary fuel tank, Escape Gear seat covers, BudBuilt aluminum skids, Satin black Rock Warriors, Nitto Terra Grappler G2s, Steel grille, Pedal commander, Bluetooth module.

Truck is as pictured except stars removed from hood. Original grille also available.

PXL_20201003_175441367.jpg

IMG_20190910_143816.jpg

IMG_20190910_143657.jpg

IMG_20190910_143615.jpg

PXL_20201120_194210325.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. Is that hood wrapped or painted?
Is there a set of photos I could look at? I see the ones in the thread but I just don’t see the entire car anywhere. Can you park the car outside and take photos from different angle of entire car?
Any paint imperfections?

Hi. Is that hood wrapped or painted?
Is there a set of photos I could look at? I see the ones in the thread but I just don’t see the entire car anywhere. Can you park the car outside and take photos from different angle of entire car?
Any paint imperfections?
The hood is wrapped, paint underneath in great condition. What specifically do you want a picture of? Paint is in great condition.

Before I got the hood wrapped, wheels powder coated, and rear bumper. The paint still looks like this.
IMG_20180907_165804.jpg
IMG_20180907_165754.jpg
IMG_20180915_193938.jpg

IMG_20190701_145001.jpg

Thanks for the photos. I can see they are from different eras based on the roof rack being in and out. Where is a spare wheel in this new setup?

No spare, replaced by the auxiliary fuel tank.
And I feel compelled to say - the idea of a spare tire is a money grab. I've been driving for 20+ years and have probably had close to 20 cars, I've had one flat tire in my whole life.

And I feel compelled to say - the idea of a spare tire is a money grab. I've been driving for 20+ years and have probably had close to 20 cars, I've had one flat tire in my whole life.
😬 but, the one time you had a flat tire, you were glad you had a spare! 🤣 not knocking it, just a different level of risk tolerance in my life! Haha! But I’ve got all the insurance too to my wife’s chagrin, so… 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’d be much more likely to take a spare out of a mall crawler or my commuter Accord than an off roader that I was going to be out of cell service with on a regular basis! AAA isn’t likely to come where I’m most likely to take something like this! lol

Sorry to add to the peanut gallery. The only places where you need a 24gal aux tank are places where a flat is also going to be a really really inconvenient problem.

Sorry to add to the peanut gallery. The only places where you need a 24gal aux tank are places where a flat is also going to be a really really inconvenient problem.
False. Also just helps if you don't like going to the gas station so frequently. My favorite mod by far.

False. Also just helps if you don't like going to the gas station so frequently. My favorite mod by far.
I am here to say it that that will be my first mod on the 200 when I get it. This and spare wheel relocation.

This 200 should be sold by now, not sure why it’s still here.

Damn yall have given the seller alot of $h!t. Buy it or move on. I have bought 3 spares ties in my life and knock on wood have never needed it. I think one could argue both sides of the spare tire argument. Move on, cool 200 here, you dont see alot with lockers and regear come for sale.

Your threshold for "alot of $h!t" must be pretty low. Someone definitely could argue both sides of having a spare; however, someone trying to get money for a truck without one and calling them a "money grab" is objectively funny. Either way, truck appears to be sold and the seller got a bunch of free bumps out of it so no need to get yourself in a tizzy over it.

Damn yall have given the seller alot of $h!t. Buy it or move on. I have bought 3 spares ties in my life and knock on wood have never needed it. I think one could argue both sides of the spare tire argument. Move on, cool 200 here, you dont see alot with lockers and regear come for sale.
Wasn’t trying to throw any shade! Just commenting on how not having a spare in a truck I’d be trying to get myself lost in would tug my pucker strings! 🤣 the idea that they’re a “money grab” is like saying health insurance or life insurance is a money grab. But I won’t get into the philosophy of hedging here. I was just commenting that it’s not a simple matter of a “money grab”. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Your threshold for "alot of $h!t" must be pretty low. Someone definitely could argue both sides of having a spare; however, someone trying to get money for a truck without one and calling them a "money grab" is objectively funny. Either way, truck appears to be sold and the seller got a bunch of free bumps out of it so no need to get yourself in a tizzy over it.

Its alot of $hit for a for sale ad where no one asked your opinion..... ih8mud used to be a nice place........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom