Camping and exploring (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So not to ruin such nice seats I had to hide them under some seat covers! These seat covers from Delta Bags DE are super sweet and fit like a glove!
And they even have cup holders! :cool: Best part is that the slide all the way forward and tilt so access to the sleeping area just got super easy!!

20200515_182818.jpg

20200515_182854.jpg

20200515_182904.jpg

20200515_183017.jpg

We were talking about that very trip last week, you should get on board and join the club that is forming in boise!

I'll look into doing that when I have a few free minutes.

It isn't exactly camping or exploring but we slept in the RTT in the driveway the other night. Slept like a baby until the damn Weiner dog decided he wanted to come out in the fence next to the driveway and bark up a storm at 3am in the pouring rain. He hates the rain....

I almost kicked him as he sat in the bedroom looking smug as we crawled back into bed to then proceed to sleep like s***. Sigh. Into the woods soon!

IMG_20200517_184615988_HDR.jpg

That's awesome! Hey I have those exact off road lights on the shelf in the garage (hellas) looks like you could use a new one. Its yours if you want em.

That's awesome! Hey I have those exact off road lights on the shelf in the garage (hellas) looks like you could use a new one. Its yours if you want em.

I'd take you up on that for sure. I'll shoot you a PM. I have grand plans for lighting but was literally thinking today about just doing away with them for now.

Yea, no idea what happened, if someone popped it with a pellet gun while it was parked, or a rock chipped it at some point and it just gave out at some point. When I picked her back up I noticed the water and cracks. Tapped the cracked area and an inch and a half chunk just popped out.

I think I just sold my 93 today. Going to have to hustle and get my 95 on the road. Don’t want to miss much of summer and a brand new 1FZ in the 95 deserves to be driven!

Cheers

I think I just sold my 93 today. Going to have to hustle and get my 95 on the road. Don’t want to miss much of summer and a brand new 1FZ in the 95 deserves to be driven!

Cheers

Super cool! How much do you have to get done to the 95 to get it camp worthey??

Super cool! How much do you have to get done to the 95 to get it camp worthey??

Engine I just need cams and valve items. One thing leads to another and I just decided all new engine rather than reusing old head or head parts. Why not!? I have only ever had two other new engines in 47yrs. 😁

Truck has been sitting since 2017 I think. Knuckles, brakes, steering, lift, wheels and tires. Sliders I suppose, I always do them early on. Besides other engine bay stuff to finish it off. I do want that radiator. 😉

Hope to have it going by July 4th.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom