CSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You bought the wrong year dodge truck. My 04 seems to be much more reliable than the new gens. And my 91 is just a straight up bad a$$.

Were those thirty-five years with the same employer?

Yup, there was a year in a half off in there somewhere doing electrical work, till they talked me into coming back.

So this happened today.... Anyone else from CSC register?
RNT6U73.png

@Abigail that looks like a cool event!! Too long of a drive for my 40 though............

Found a good deal on a Pioneer amp/tuner on CL. Heading to pick it just after switching from the 202 to the 101 south in Meas I spotted a lifted white 80 stopped to help someone in a silver fifth generation 4Runner change a tire. This was around noon today, anyone here?

A lifted white 80!? :hmm:

Hmmm.....so many possibilities round the CSC. Color me impressed with the gesture.

John, any details on the tuner\amp?

Have a couple early nineties Sony receivers. Replaced one with a Pioneer amp I bought cheap at Goodwill. Located the special tuner it uses. Seen the tuner at Goodwill the week before but it was gone. Had nothing it fit so didn't buy it. Has a special plug that only works with this amp. Today I picked up a second one that had the tuner for $35. Sounds just as good as the other one. Besides the special tuner it has funky volume and balance controls. Next year's model still required a special tuner but had normal controls. Guessing sounds nothing like the SX-1250 and SX-1280 but my hearing is not worth investing thousands of dollars into a receiver. Came with some 1987 pioneer speakers that I'm donating to Goodwill along with the cassette player he throw in. Model number if interested is SA-1480 with 130 WPC. Matching tuner is TX-1080Z.

John would that fit in the FJ40 slot?

New gig. I am not getting any younger.
Evidently the interview and road test went well today, start date is the 24th. Salary and benefits are excellent with a class act company.
My new office;
IMG_20170323_083504896_HDR.jpg

New gig. I am not getting any younger.
Evidently the interview and road test went well today, start date is the 24th. Salary and benefits are excellent with a class act company.
My new office;
View attachment 1435869
Congrats! :steer: :clap:

Are you bringing us concentrates or taking our acid?

Not sure yet, getting training in all their bulk commodities.

Jason, what are you looking for now? Hope life is treating you and the family well, we miss having you guys at our wheeling and camping adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom