parting 83 bj60 with fresh rust free frame (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
parting 83 bj60 with fresh rust free frame - lowered prices!

Hi there, I started a frame swap on my landcruiser, but realized the body has too much in the rear for me to handle. It is a 1983. 12V

Parts for sale are:

A prepped frame, grinded down and repainted with rust inhibiting paint, inside of rails were cleaned of rust and scale. Looks great and is very solid...$1200

both back doors. $20 each

3 window regulators: $40

seats: $5 each Passenger and back available

3 interior door panels: $10 each

used but decent drive belts: $5 each

rear washer bag: $5

new wheel bearings: $5 each

glowplugs: used: (i have four or more) $2 each, new (5): $10 each (ngk) -

radiator blocker (kind of rough shape and I have 2): $2

steering wheel, $10 (also have entire steering column for $75)

Headlight bezels: $8 each

Headlights: $5 for both (one is new, the other is a older, both work)

Rear lights, one has a medium crack, but its all there, the other has a very tiny crack, both are still solid : $5 each

rad support and passenger fender ( bit of rust on both and dent on fender): free going to scrap soon so take while you can

Axles and suspension (with leaf springs and good brake assemblies): $475 for both or $250 each

Perfect condition vinyl dash, the metal glove compartment door has some scratches on it: $90

Door handles: $15 each

Brake Booster w/ master: $25

2 Batteries , (two years old, but barely used) $75

brake lines: $10 - some still available

1 side brake shoes for drums (brand new): $5

The more you buy the better deal you get. I will sell everything for $1600.

Pics are available through email. delivery of smaller parts is available for serious buyers. I use paypal for long distance

Andrew: 778-two four one- 9550 or reply by email

Last edited:
The ateering wheel is brown. The handle on the drivers door is good. I will put some pictures on tonight

I will post more high quality pictures tomorrow, but for now, phone pics

all of the parts requested are still available. I would much rather sell local so if you are close you get first dibs.
IMG_0696.jpg
IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg

the drivers door handle is pending @ $35 cdn, if he does not want it, its yours, what part are looking for because wouldn't the passenger one be the same, I have not looked at the back yet.

I think they are side specific, and front/rear not interchangeable... though that could have changed since the last time I needed one.... Driver's exterior door handle. Front Driver's side door.

Well I have to pull the one for the current guy and I will check the other to see if they are the same

the handles are not the same sorry,

new prices and updated add in first post
IMG_1898.jpg
IMG_1899.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom