Installed a row of LED strip likghts all around the inside roof lip. Works great. Amazed at how little of a power draw with the LED's
AlaskaHJ47

Installed a row of LED strip likghts all around the inside roof lip. Works great. Amazed at how little of a power draw with the LED's

The process would have been significantly faster had I not swapped it for a Chevy 350. But it took me several years and lots of help because I didn't know what on Rarth I was doing. Good luck! If you need anything or have any questions feel free to hit me up and I probably went through the same stuff you're about to go through!

I had the H diesel but it was not rebuildable so I am going to put a 5 liter Vortex. Iv'e don a couple of transplants in my life and i know it a lot of work. Hey if your going to send me some pic's send some of the Inside of your troopy,I hope you don't mind but that's the exact color scheme I want to do mine:bounce:

@ucantcme Will do. I'm gone for a few weeks. I work in a different town. I'll be back and get some interior photos. I have the roiginal bench seat still in there. I want to change them to bucket seats.

Media information

Album
HJ47 Pics
Added by
AlaskaHJ47
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back