9FE6F82C-C186-4946-AD71-54419B8C3E75.jpeg
L

9FE6F82C-C186-4946-AD71-54419B8C3E75.jpeg

Hdj100 center diff locker switch
Sorry I do not mean the pins for the side control are different. there is other wires in the harness that feed the ac amplifier that is different, that need to be changed

Does your landcruiser have rear ac?
if yes,
you need to add that button from the old set-up over to the new. Because the new parts only have rear heater blower button.
No i dont have rear AC...:) as far as i see the connectors should be the same. Same amount of wires and the ac amplifier was plug and play. I didnt had to change anything there...

I have a 2004 LC100 with the 4.2 turbodiesel and 5speed automatic. The donor vehicle was the same, but from australia. By the way: The only thing that actually work ist the backlight of the hazard switch at the moment...
Does the AC work? like blow cold and everything?

I don't mean to confuse you. You are correct, the a45 big ac amplifier connection genrally does not need pins moved around. in the usa we had some changed with ECU signal wires, compressor lock up signal, but if that all is working for you, don't worry about it

But it needs pins added. the pins that do the side panel functions, ac light, diff lock, antenna etc. because those cam from that small circuit board under the radio in the old setup. see my picture. that connector, called c28 need to have its wire added to the a45 connector

vXI2RB1.jpg

Hi Nick

Thanks for those informations.
I think i wait until i get my harness from Jerry. Hopefully it will start to work then...

Did you had to change the harness that you recieved from jerry to make it work?

Hi today i got my hardness from jerryb
Unfortunatly the hazard and difflock and antena still dont work. Have you got a plan, which pins i have to change? Its very dificult because they have all the same colour...

The only thing that actually work ist the hazard switch backlight...

Media information

Category
100-series
Added by
Luckass
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename