Another CLC FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellow MS Cruisers! :beer: I look forward to attending events and trail rides. I am a member of the TLCA, and I live on the MS gulf coast. Does that make me CottonLandCruiser? Can anyone help with locations of good trails anywhere in the southern part of the state?

Is anyone going to Tellico in May?

Chuck

Gary dirty.jpg Gary in the Grand Canyon_2.jpg

1. Year + model: 1982 FJ60
2. Name of owner: Chuck
3. Name of vehicle: Cool-in-82', or Gary
4. Odometer mileage: 86500, rebuilt at 75K
5. Modifications: 4" OME Lift, ARB Bull Bar, 9k lb
Warn, TPI Side/Nerf Combo, Safari Snorkel, ARB Rear Locker,
5 speed trans., more to come soon...
6. How you use the truck: Daily Driver built for fun

Future Plans: Aussie Mirrors, INTI Roof Rack, Rear bumper (probably from SROR), Front ARB locker, 44 gal tank after rear bumper modification, and 4.88 gears
Gary dirty.jpg
Gary in the Grand Canyon_2.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the club Chuck.

Sweet truck. There are 2 other brown 60's in the club. although neither quite as built as yours.

Can you come to the spring event this weekend?

There will be at least a few trucks at the GSMTR this year. Our president has been every year since '95 (except one year he was serving our country in Kyrgykstan.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Is anyone going to Tellico in May?

Nice rig!

Yea there will be at least 2 of us there.........Bodean,Me & the misses.

Lookin forward to meetin you........if not in the next few weeks then at GSMTR.

:cheers:

Welcome to the club Chuck.

Sweet truck. There are 2 other brown 60's in the club. although neither quite as built as yours.

Can you come to the spring event this weekend?

There will be at least a few trucks at the GSMTR this year. Our president has been every year since '95 (except one year he was serving our country in Kyrgykstan.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Kyrgyzstan. Just to clarify. There are like a million stans.

Theres a Stan that owns a tire store in Columbus:D

Welcome to the club. Well, when you pay your dues you'll be in the club. Clutchee and I will be at GSMTR. Several trucks plan on attending the Razorback Ramble in June as well. Come on and join us. You are welcome to camp with us at GSMTR. (I know the way because I have been every year since 95 except 02 when I was deployed). Inside joke, I'll fill you in later over a few beers!

Later,

Thanks

How did this post twice, and how do I remove one?

Thanks for the warm welcome, and Gary appreciates the compliments. I am glad to hear there will be other Cotton Land Cruisers at the GSMTR. Unfortunately I do not think that I can make it this weekend. However, I am looking for information about the June event so that I do not miss that. I apologize for not including more info/specs about the cruiser. It was late when I posted so I will include it here as well as edit the original post. Thanks again, and I too look forward to meeting with everyone. Again, can anyone clue me in on some TRAILS in MS. Preferably sandy and hilly versus flat and muddy. Thanks.

Future Plans: INTI Roof Rack, Rear bumper (probably from SROR), Front ARB locker, 44 gal tank after rear bumper modification, and 4.88 gears

:beer: Bodean, I am looking forward to some campfire beers. What type of beer do you like?:beer:

Chuck

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome, and Gary appreciates the compliments. I am glad to hear there will be other Cotton Land Cruisers at the GSMTR. Unfortunately I do not think that I can make it this weekend. However, I am looking for information about the June event so that I do not miss that. I apologize for not including more info/specs about the cruiser. It was late when I posted so I will include it here as well as edit the original post. Thanks again, and I too look forward to meeting with everyone. Again, can anyone clue me in on some TRAILS in MS. Preferably sandy and hilly versus flat and muddy. Thanks.

Future Plans: Aussie Mirrors, INTI Roof Rack, Rear bumper (probably from SROR), Front ARB locker, 44 gal tank after rear bumper modification, and 4.88 gears

:beer: Bodean, I am looking forward to some campfire beers. What type of beer do you like?:beer:

Chuck

Bodean, I am looking forward to some campfire beers. What type of beer do you like?

Oh, that's a loaded question. Bud Light to start with but anything that's cold after that! Why don't you pack it up and make the trip out to The Lone Star Cruiser Round-up in a couple of weeks. 3 of us are going. Always a great time!

Later,

I am looking forward to some campfire beers. What type of beer do you like? Oh, that's a loaded question. Bud Light to start with but anything that's cold after that! Why don't you pack it up and make the trip out to The Lone Star Cruiser Round-up in a couple of weeks. 3 of us are going. Always a great time!

A loaded question about beer.... ...that's a good pun. I have become somewhat of a beer snob. Bud light will do only if I am in the mood for beer and I can't get anything good. I was only probing for others like me in the CLC. However, I will still tote some top shelf beer to share with who ever wants to drink them with me. The Lone Star Cruiser Round up does sound like a good time, however, to short of a notice to make the trip. The Razor Back Ramble, on the other hand, is not, and I will try to make that one. While I can not make it to the event this weekend, I will be in Jackson next weekend, Friday the 16th thru Sunday the 18th for an event with my son. I hope to drive the cruiser up, we will see as the time approaches. If there is time to meet and greet with fellow CLC members while am in the area, maybe even plan a trail ride for Sunday, that would be great. Please let me know of any such arrangements, thanks.

Chuck

Sorry, I will be at the Round Up. Back on the beer thing. I love the good stuff but when you drink as many as I do in one sitting it takes a bad toll on the ole head! Plus, I'm not the young-un I used to be. I am a sucker for good German beer though. I'll try to get some brought back on one of our planes for GSMTR.

later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom