4 Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Offroad Wheels 16x8 6 bolt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kaderabek

GOLD Star
Threads
4 Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Offroad Wheels

16x8 6 bolt w/ 4” backspacing

See photos for dings and the like. Overall the wheels are in great shape. They came off of my 2001 Toyota Tacoma but I believe that this is the same bolt pattern as a Land Cruiser.

Manufacturer’s description

The newest addition to our wheel line up, this simulated bead lock wheel features Classic II styling with an added bead lock-type ring, polished and embossed with large M/T logos. Gives the look and feel of a real bead lock without the expense. Great for 4x4 owners that are looking for off-road race or rock crawler styling.

These sell new for $200 +/- each. I’m asking $450 OBO for the four of them. You pick up or pay the shipping from 28730. Or they can be delivered between Asheville, North Carolina and Katemcy, Texas the week of March 15 (Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis, Little Rock, Dallas).

tkaderabek@gmail.com
Wheel-1.jpg
Wheel-1-nicks.jpg

Pics of the truck with the replacement wheels appreciated.

TTT

I had to enact a sticker abatement program with this truck. First I removed the enormous All-Pro stickers on the tailgate, hood and rear window (I did leave them on the All-Pro products on the truck though). Then I went through several weeks of intensive psychotherapy that prevented me from transferring most of the stickers from my 80 onto the Tacoma. So far, so good. I'm a little jittery and I find myself drooling over stickers on other trucks but I think in the long term I'll be better off. :rolleyes:

Speaking of, a 40 pulled up behind me on Saturday. I waved. Nothing. Then he passed me and I waved and got nothing. And then I see that he has a TLCA sticker on his truck (as do I, on the back window). Man -- 40 owners are such snobs! :D

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom