Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BF72903B-FA5B-49D2-9BB0-5DEA1F5C9A69.jpeg

Scarlette spotted an 80 form the parking lot at Magic today

Is the dude I passed that had the green or black 80, ARB and winch, in Durham on 17 on here? Gave the wave

DBA1FD5D-D81F-4AAE-B0D1-11B73734CF4E.jpeg
70772EC4-AE10-4C6A-8A26-2504876447B6.jpeg

Who did I see in New Haven yesterday? Creeker, is this you? Hoping no..... rockers are looking a little light

Fantastic day today, I got to drive a Bandeirante!
If you don't know, I'm in Uruguay right now finishing a motorcycle ride of South America. After running around town with a friend here looking for parts for my bike he tells me I need to drive his truck home from the shop for him. He pulls around the corner in this

20180328_114945.jpg

No hay problema amigo! I got this!

Original 2.4L Mercedes Benz diesel

20180328_122143.jpg

20180328_122321.jpg

20180328_122259.jpg

Pinche perfecto hombre!!!!!!!!

Loving a lot of those body lines. Funny how they kept so much, but minor tweaks and changes. Lotta custom dies for some subtle changes. LHD too ;) Drive it straight into a container :)

Salud compadre. Viaje seguro.

Loving a lot of those body lines. Funny how they kept so much, but minor tweaks and changes. Lotta custom dies for some subtle changes. LHD too ;) Drive it straight into a container :)

All the little differences make really cool! When I told the owner what they were worth in the states he siad the same thing, put it in a container!
Saw a 45 extended cab today too, couldn't get a pic though.

Another adventure....sounds like fun. You could pay for the trip bringing one or two of these packages home for the........ one or two FJ25 owners desperate for it. That pretty much confirms the theory of where the FJ25 tooling went in 1961.
20180328_120213-jpg.1664925

60FJ25-4-13-0235.JPG

Wow, that’s crazy Jim!!! So cool.! Rear PTO on yours?

Enjoy the adventures Jr! God I love cruisers. But I think I love cruiser friends more. Bandies are way cooler all of a sudden too, never saw that much of one. 43 frame too looks like

Nice :) Not the most horrible place to siesta... Stuff the bike in the back and start driving :)

Looks like you stayed for a reason :) detours as you know often lead to wonderful places. Psyched your back down south compadre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom