Power Practical Luminoodle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got one of these and they are amazing. Would recommend them to anyone. Also got the smaller version for when I got backpacking or on motorcycle trips.

Buy this week & save 25% with code "Holiday"

Here is a link (I was not paid, nor am I getting paid. Just a happy customer passing along a deal)
Luminoodle Basecamp

unnamed.jpg

That's actually pretty cool.

:hmm:

Yup, I got one off the kickstarter campaign. My 2 ½ yr old daughter loves it... keeps losing the remote for me, too.

I'd like to point out that these lights all come from China and there are multiple sellers with different "Brands" but they are mostly the same. Just different packaging/branding/variations/length/etc.
$90 just seems like a lot for that item.

there are shorter versions too.
Amazon.com : PACEARTH Led Light Strip 5Ft Waterproof Camping Strip Lights USB Rope Light for Camping Hiking Safety Emergencies Portable LED Light Strip : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : ICOCO USB LED Waterproof Rope Lights for Camping, Hiking, Safety, Emergencies - Portable LED String Light That Doubles as an LED Lantern (6.6ft) : Patio, Lawn & Garden

I'd like to point out that these lights all come from China and there are multiple sellers with different "Brands" but they are mostly the same. Just different packaging/branding/variations/length/etc.
$90 just seems like a lot for that item.

there are shorter versions too.
Amazon.com : PACEARTH Led Light Strip 5Ft Waterproof Camping Strip Lights USB Rope Light for Camping Hiking Safety Emergencies Portable LED Light Strip : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : ICOCO USB LED Waterproof Rope Lights for Camping, Hiking, Safety, Emergencies - Portable LED String Light That Doubles as an LED Lantern (6.6ft) : Patio, Lawn & Garden
just scored the 5 ft version with lithium battery pack 38 bucks on ebay. well worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom