A couple of website face lifts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
thedarkrealms.com
Ok, here are a couple of ideas on the website for colors.

Main page has been changed (yes the black will have to go but I haven't gotten there yet)

There is now a Event Pictures page (with link on main page).

The ByLaws page has been changed to show off a different background scheme as well (I understand this is now probably hard for some to read).

The Logo is also now a GIF so only the circle shows up and the webpage background fills in the rest.

Nice man, thanks for gettin' that stuff done!

Umm... Did anyone look at this page? Jefferson State Cruisers Club Bylaws
I thought it would have been harder to read.
I changed it like that as an example of another background option.

It's a bit tough to read I think. Maybe back to dark green and a white font? Don't know just guessing.

It's a bit tough to read I think. Maybe back to dark green and a white font? Don't know just guessing.

White font is hard to read on older monitors or with smaller resolutions.

Multi colored backgrounds = bad IMHO. And the text is actually a dark red? Looks that way to me at least.

how about a larger background logo ?

JSC-Page.jpg
JSC-Page.jpg

I like them both! If people realy don't like or can't read it then there is always the highlight copy and paste option... $.02

This is the kind of feedback I'm looking for thanks guys : )

. . . I'll get back on it soon.

I think they Yellow shows up better than white. And it goes with our "club theme" anyway, LoL.
White font is hard to read on older monitors or with smaller resolutions.

Multi colored backgrounds = bad IMHO. And the text is actually a dark red? Looks that way to me at least.
You are correct (kinda), it is a dark brown because the difference between brown and black didn't really make much of a difference.
how about a larger background logo ?

View attachment 275108
Thanks, I'll try that next.
I like them both! If people realy don't like or can't read it then there is always the highlight copy and paste option... $.02
As much as that makes my job easy, I don't think thats the goal. LoL :doh:

We need to get the body of the welcome letter onto the homepage for people to see. If you are having problems with time issues Brian let us know and we can get someone to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom