Where to get Aeroturbine muffler in Canada? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
Seems like a bunch of people are running Aeroturbine mufflers. I'd like to get the 2525XL. I don't want to get hosed by UPS shipping charges/brokerage from the USA though. Anyone know where I can get these mufflers? I'm in BC Canada.

I'm building a 3" turbo dump pipe, and a 2.5" exhaust for my LJ78. Got most parts, but need the muffler still.

I don't believe they are generally available in Canada at the moment... I tired, and couldn't find them.

Try Karter's suggestion, or use a different brand of muffler - the Magnaflow is a pretty much straight through unit that is all-stainless and reasonably quiet as long as you choose the right one.

~John

Turns out the place ForealBoreal mentions has a very good price on the muffler, plus they have a bunch of other bits and pieces I need. A really good store actually. Thanks for that Foreal. :cheers:

Their is a shop in Oxbow SK that is the Canadian distributor. That's where I got mine but I can't remember the name right now

Thanks for that info; if you eventually remember the name of the place, please post it up for others. I suppose if I just called AeroTurbine USA I could probably get the name of the place too....

Maybe RADD can stock some of these mufflers now that we know there is a Canadian distributor? ;)

I have one that I have used on my Frontie for the past year that I removed because it was just too loud on the Frontie. I will sell it to you for cheap :)

That store does look pretty good....

I am not familiar with your "frontie" but am wondering about putting a 3" version on my BJ74 with13BT.....Am currently running 3" exhaust without any muffler and it is a little loud for my application. What are you running that is quieter?

I got mine at ATEB when they built my exhaust. That's a year and a half ago though...

You should give ATEB a call I saw one couple months ago at their shop. I have an aero turbine muffler on my bj73 and it sounds great.

ATEB 604-438-7537

Hey guys, thanks again for the suggestions. I ended up getting the muffler a while back from the place Foreal Boreal meantioned. They were great to deal with and the muffler came fast. I bought a bunch of other stuff from them too for my water/air intercooler setup (silicone couplers, clamps, etc.). Good place to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom