cruiser lean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi all, my cruiser was one inch higher on one side. so i jacked up the frame till wheels were off the ground.the back wheels that is. anyways the springs on the lower passenger side were kinda hanging. check out these pictures, is this normal. first picture is the passenger back and the second is the drivers side back. I then lowered it back to ground and its not leaning any more even though i didnt do anything, whats going on? thanks
020.jpg
017.jpg

That looks fxxxed up! Your spring is unwinding or you have no bushings. post some more pics form a different angle.

Dynosoar:zilla:

I then lowered it back to ground and its not leaning any more even though i didnt do anything, whats going on? thanks

Drive it a mile and the lean will be back.

That looks ****ed up! Your spring is unwinding or you have no bushings. post some more pics form a different angle.

Yep, what Dynosoar said.

Just to clarify... Was the picture taken with the wheels up or down?

the wheels were off the ground jacks under frame

ill post more pictures next weekend i get home too late now. just to clarify, when i lower truck to ground both sides look good, its only when i lift it it looks messed up on that one side. And if that was normal I think both sides would look the same

called arb, they sent out another spring. so both inthe back are the same spring no more lean arb customer service is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom