For Sale 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser Diesel Pickup - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Back on the market :)

1979 HJ45 LWB converted to 4 door crew cab truck.

--RHD
--stock H diesel runs great
--stock H41 transmission shifts smoothly and precisely
--imported from AU
--titled, registered, located in San Diego

The cruiser is in very good condition. It cruises great on the highway, and stops on a dime.

$12000 or best offer

:beer:
hj45crew 029.jpg
hj45crew 033.jpg
hj45crew 024.jpg

Wanted

Wanted it then and want it now. Bump for my favorite truck for sale. I would drive my 62 across the country to bring that home, but nobody wants a 62 these days.(not mine any way)

I love the freshly painted reverse bezel on the flatbed deck in the last picture. Most of the time cardboard prevents that :)

My wife won't let me buy it....but nice lookin ride!

Here's a bump for ya-

a chopped lpb bed, maybe some canvas and bows, and that would make this the ultimate lc... so much potential!
it took awhile for me to sell my hj47. i'm confident that someone is watching this one ready to pull the trigger... good luck! ttt.

Yea, I love that, too. We can thank our Aussie brethren...;)

I loosened all the bolts on the trayback, drove to the recycling center, and recycled it, yesterday :D

I love the freshly painted reverse bezel on the flatbed deck in the last picture. Most of the time cardboard prevents that :)

My wife won't let me buy it....but nice lookin ride!

Here's a bump for ya-

Thanks, man. My thoughts, exactly. Mad potential.

I've decided I'm gonna finish it and build a Bandy with Aussie roots.

Found a great donor bed, tailgate, and headache rack. Drove a few hours, today, in the cruiser to pickup the bed....we cut the bed to fit the crew cab, and temporarily mounted it, then drove home with the rest of the bits. ;)

The next change will be some late model 40 series doors fab'ed to fit the rears. Dang, I might start a build thread...

a chopped lpb bed, maybe some canvas and bows, and that would make this the ultimate lc... so much potential!
it took awhile for me to sell my hj47. i'm confident that someone is watching this one ready to pull the trigger... good luck! ttt.

fabbed late model doors for the rears would look awesome on this truck... the short bed too... this truck could/would be a fav in the mud family. keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom