For Sale 1993 FZJ80 for sale, central Arkansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come for me to put my '93 FZJ80 up for adoption. I bought this truck from a diehard Toyota man from Tornado Alley Cruisers in 2002 and have put about 40k miles on it since then (it now has 188k on the ticker). Factory electric lockers front and rear, center diff lock, Slee coils and spacers for about 3" of lift, brand new 305 Cooper SSTs, ARB front bumper and Kaymar rear swing-out carrier, home built sliders, and various other mods. A new radiator and A/C condenser are the only major things I've had to do since owning it. I replaced the starter contacts and the PHH in January of 2010. It is very sound mechanically and has been maintained faithfully (regular dealer tune-ups and engine/axle/transmission/transfer maintenance by me) but is getting a little rough around the edges--power windows are slowing down, paint is fading slightly on the hood. Although it is a VERY capable rig, I have not had the time to wheel it much in the last 3-4 years. I would like to get $7,000 for this truck. If you're interested, please let me know via e-mail: jlandon@suddenlinkmail.com
80.jpg
80mud2.jpg
after.jpg

Please call me regarding you Cruiser!!

I drove from Denver to Houston last night, only to find a grossly misrepresented LX450 from a 'Mudder ....hoping yours might be a better fit for us! I'm in Houston, TX now, and am in desperate need of a vehicle!

Please call my cell - 720-320-8207, and I'll email you as well.

Thanks again!!

Jeff Van Wyk
Denver, CO

So Jeff, you going to sell the Taco?

free bump for a good looking 80 in Arkansas.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom