1990 white fj62 166k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well the wifey wants to sell her 62, and before she changes her mind AGAIN. I figured Id post up.

We are the second owner. The original owner loved the truck but when his daughter turned 16 and didnt want it anymore he had to sell. (He was very sad and couldnt watch us drive it away) so it has been cared for.

My wife drove it to work and back for the last 3 yrs and thats about it. She washed and waxed it religiously (at least once a week:rolleyes:) the interior is 100% mint!! minus a small tear in in the drivers seat (we have some seat covers on it now) the under carrige still has factory paint, the engine bay is very clean, and the body is really clean for the year, It had fresh paint a couple years ago to fix some signs of future rust problems. and the chrome piece in the back that says land cruiser need new chrome, every time we wash it we have to wipe it down to get the little rust spots off and it looks new...for about a week. It does leak a bit of oil (maybe a quart every 3000k miles)

Right now i think im pricing it at $7500 obo.

I cant think of anything else but if I (or you) think of anything Ill post up.

jenn252-1.jpg

Last edited:
I always had a thing for the white 60's Bump for a nice ride

Thanks. The white is great it really makes the lines pop.

Trade for built 80?

Close I would trade for an 80 but I think my days with the 3fe is over so I would want a 1fzfezfeefzfefzfefefffeeeeebsdjhcbx.....

But what we really want is a 3rd gen 4runner 3.4 4wd auto...Id trade for that!

PM sent for additional photos.... if you're not already on vacation. Thanks.

bump

Well now she wants a 40 so maybe a trade for a FJ40.

DSC03427.jpg

DSC03422.jpg

DSC03423.jpg

Bump

3rd gen 4runners are striking her eye now...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom