YotaMD Titanium Integrated Remote Key Fob Shell (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can I reserve one of the reds?

If you PM me an email address I can send you an invoice for a red and get it sent out. They're in stock and ready, I just haven't updated the site. I'm likely going to make a big change to the site so it may not happen immediately.

And any of the new ones in yet?

Not yet, but I expect them by next week. I'm excited to get all those new colors!

Update! New colors are in and boy are they sweet! Professional pictures will be posted up sometime soon, but for now I took some shots with my amateur hands.

The website store has also moved and been upgraded. See here: YotaMD

Let me know if anyone runs into issues with the new checkout process!

ymd1cera1max.jpg

ymd1cera2.jpg

Store example.JPG

DUDE!! :)

Finally. I don’t see battleship grey. Is it available? I’m need to give you some money.

DUDE!! :)

Finally. I don’t see battleship grey. Is it available? I’m need to give you some money.

The Battle Ship Grey should be in stock this afternoon and I'll try to get pics uploaded along with the rest of the new colors. It's posted on the site now and can be ordered!

Site looks great!

Thanks! Most the pictures are just left-over from previous shoots so it should get even better once I have updated photos posted. Old pictures or not, it's already much more professional than my home-brew site. Turns out the companies that exist solely to provide e-commerce sites and templates do a much better job than an amateur. Go figure, haha!

Site looks great!

FYI, BattleShip Grey is in stock and shipping!

@suprarx7nut last time we spoke I think you mentioned an updated kit for us with the oddball keys (I have an I and a U key and one of your kits for both)?

The I style key is fully supported and completed. That one has been finished for quite a while. Let me know if I'm forgetting a particular improvement we may have discussed.

The U key is just a pain. It's not supported by any other aftermarket shell I know of so I feel like I'm ahead in that regard. The U key's are completely functional as is and the newest revision of metal has a hex cutout made just for the U key. It holds a nut behind and overlapping the U key allowing you to sandwich the blade better. It's a very slight improvement, but the U key still wiggles more than the other styles. My last ditch effort will be later this year after I get a high-end plastic printer in-house. That will allow me to print a bunch of different ideas to see if I can find one that really locks it in place. If that final attempt doesn't work I'll have to just call it good enough.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Th
FYI, BattleShip Grey is in stock and shipping!

The I style key is fully supported and completed. That one has been finished for quite a while. Let me know if I'm forgetting a particular improvement we may have discussed.

The U key is just a pain. It's not supported by any other aftermarket shell I know of so I feel like I'm ahead in that regard. The U key's are completely functional as is and the newest revision of metal has a hex cutout made just for the U key. It holds a nut behind and overlapping the U key allowing you to sandwich the blade better. It's a very slight improvement, but the U key still wiggles more than the other styles. My last ditch effort will be later this year after I get a high-end plastic printer in-house. That will allow me to print a bunch of different ideas to see if I can find one that really locks it in place. If that final attempt doesn't work I'll have to just call it good enough.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Thanks for the reply! It does answer my question. I need to take my spare I key apart and maybe get an updated kit from you. This was over a year ago I think when we last spoke. Nothing major going on with the key just the slight movement as you mentioned

are the products on Amazon and on the site all using the new cerekote finish?

All the black shells are "As Printed" both on my site and Amazon. That black color is the only option listed on Amazon.

If you want Cerakote, you have to go through my site and order one of the colors aside from Black or BattleShip Grey.

Probably not the best place to post this but I got one of the fobs for my tundra a while back. I love it. Thank you for making something that I could fix my old fob with. Wasn't anything else that would work except one of those terrible leather and clear plastic cover things. I will be asking for one for the 100 as birthday present from the wife. Just not sure if I should get the plain but nice black one or spice it up a bit and go for the orange. I like the idea of it being very visible if I drop it while outdoors.

Just a quick PSA. I have one of these and absolutely love it. It's sturdy and looks great. I will say to any current and future owners, keep the little baggy with the spares and hex key handy in your glove box. As I was walking into the house the other day, I heard something hit the floor. After looking for a minute or so, I found one of the nuts that had worked itself loose. Now, every once in a while, I'll grab the hex key and snug up the screws.

I tried to order through Amazan.com but they won't ship to Canada even as a prime member. I need one of these bad!!

YotaMD I also tried to purchase through your site but the shipping cost is a lot. Could you have an option to ship via USPS regular mail?

I tried to order through Amazan.com but they won't ship to Canada even as a prime member. I need one of these bad!!

I can ship internationally via my direct website: YotaMD

I actually packaged a Canadian shipment just last night.

Just placed my order. Super easy and received a quick email confirmation. Free shipping with 2-6 day delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom