YATT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

36x13.5x15 irok bias at summit.
I know that is what your tsl's were. Donno if you were looking for radials or not.

Added castor wedges and reset the toe to 1/8" in.
I can drive my truck again!!!!
I still get a hint of DW at around 45mph but that could be the out of round out of balance TSL's.

It is wonders a bit but that's not new, I may bring the toe out a 1/16" and see if that helps.

Added castor wedges and reset the toe to 1/8" in.
I can drive my truck again!!!!
I still get a hint of DW at around 45mph but that could be the out of round out of balance TSL's.

It is wonders a bit but that's not new, I may bring the toe out a 1/16" and see if that helps.

Ya baby, Rubicon here we come! Any luck on the new dogs?

Ya baby, Rubicon here we come! Any luck on the new dogs?
No joy so far, maybe I'll change my user name to baldy? :lol:

I also got a broken stud out of the rear wheel last night I'll pick up a replacement today.

The rest of the stuff I need to do is pretty minor.

No joy so far, maybe I'll change my user name to baldy? :lol:

Come awn now, them thar tread blocks are just for show anyway. I mean you are going "rockcrawling" and not "muddin." :flipoff2:

Jack

Come awn now, them thar tread blocks are just for show anyway. I mean you are going "rockcrawling" and not "muddin." :flipoff2:

Jack
Exactly! I still got the wear bars for traction. :flipoff2:

I decided to adjust the brakes while I was in there.:rolleyes:

All the adjustors were siezed, and half the wheel cylinders were leaking brake fluid. The leaks were pretty minor and contained by the rubber boots until I started jacking around with the adjustors. New wheel cylinders are $50 each, $210 for a full set from NAPA.:eek:

I ordered two rebuild kits from ORiely today, $10 each, they'll be here tomorrow. 'Lil Rusty came over and helped me remove the wheel cylinders and clean them up and showed me how to hone them. It shouldn't take more than an hour to put in the new seals and bolt them back in.

Incredible as it may seem those baldy TSL's made another trip through the Rubicon and were still hooking up on the rocks.
I think we lost a weight on the trail because we had some shimmy at certain speeds on the trip home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom