XM Radio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey yall, i got XM Radio for christmas and i an not sure what the best way to run the wire is. Does anyone know, could you tell me please?

what kind

is it the built in hidden receiver, a permanent mounted style, a removable walkman type?

I have a Pioneer XM box mounted under the passenger seat and wires go thru the center consol to the radio, using the radio power and ground leads. Not sure if thats what kind of info your looking for.

Hey folks, I thought the XM was built in to the FJammer radio! what am I missing?

thanks,Dick

You can buy a Sirius or XM module to plug into the FJammer......

The FJ Jammer is XM or Sirius ready but you still need the XM box that brings in the signal thru the sat antenna. That signal goes to the radio and can be accessed thru the Sat button. It cost between $100 and $150 for that. The other less clean way is to buy a Delphi Roadie for about $25 thru EBAY. This gives you a small tuner that mounts on the dash and tunes in thru a static FM channel. This works but as you travel out of the area you can find that the static FM channel has bleed in from stronger FM channels. If you travel mainly local, the $25 solution works well but if drive out of area, then the $100 is well spent.

Just plug it all in and order up your service. Works directly with the FJammer. The FJammer stereo system is made by Fujitsu Ten, which also makes Eclipse.

Here is the Eclipse unit, which should work with the FJammer:

SiriusConnect for Eclipse - Shop Sirius

Just plug it all in and order up your service. Works directly with the FJammer. The FJammer stereo system is made by Fujitsu Ten, which also makes Eclipse.

Here is the Eclipse unit, which should work with the FJammer:

SiriusConnect for Eclipse - Shop Sirius

Thanks! My wife just bought me a lifetime subscription to Sirius so and I need a new receiver so i will look into this one!

Dick

You should know the life time subscription really isn’t so, I looked into it, I think you can transfer it 3 times and that’s it. It’s still a good deal though. I got the Sportster 5 for my FJ and skipped the built in. I liked the flexibility of being able to move it from the FJ to the Bronco or Explorer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom