WTB: fj60 axles front and rear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sheepdawg

Champagne appetite. Beer income.
Threads
I'm not in a rush and since Reno is very close to me, I thought I would start looking.

I'm interested in purchasing front and rear axles, housing, third member, basically hub to hub from someone parting out a fj60.

This will be for a future project.

I am also interested in front and rear springs from an fj60. They can be flat and worn out.

Let me know if you have any of these.

Thanks,
Rick

I'll keep an eye out, but those seem to be pretty coveted.
I snagged a rear out of the Carson pick n pull and ended up getting my front from George at valley hybreds.
He'd be a good one to check with if nothing pops up around here.

They do seem to be pretty coveted. I missed a set in Carson City a few months ago, but he wanted around $1k. Like I said, I am in no rush, but thought I would try the closer sources before I venture further. I hope to go to the stockton swap meet, maybe I will get lucky. Thanks to all.

Keep an eye out for a fj62 in sad shape, they pop up on craigs list from time to time.. Part it , cut it up and scrap the rest..

60 and 62

Are axles from a 60 the same as a 62? I found a 62 in SD that is being parted out. What about springs? Are they the same as well?

Thanks,
Rick

Are axles from a 60 the same as a 62? I found a 62 in SD that is being parted out. What about springs? Are they the same as well?

Thanks,
Rick

Only difference between a 60 and 62 axle is on the front. The axle is trussed on the 62.
Not sure if the r and p are different ratios or not. I wanna say the 62 has 4.10's where the 60 has 3.73, but not 100% sure.
Rear spring pack on the 62 has additional leaves in the pack. Otherwise, they're the same.

bought them

thanks to everyone. I traveled to Reno yesterday and bought them from flexing40:)

Also put in my order for a tshirt.
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom