Wanted WTB FJ25 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tahoe40/45

SILVER Star
Threads
Still looking for parts for FJ25 restoration, any help would be appreciated.

-Turn Signal Relay
-Spare tire mount ( 8 hole) or just a 4 hole
-Licence plate mount, rear
-7 short 23mm lug nuts ( i have 6 tall that i could do some trading with)
-A-type rear bow clips
-Front bumper
-Voltage Regulator for a generator type system

- Rear seat for A-type FJ25, or a Proffits reproduction rear seat ( I'm dreaming really hard, i know)
- Dry type air cleaner for 1 barrel carb
- Clutch inspection cover
- Fuse block cover
- Skid plate
- Battery tray
- FJ25 horns
- FJ25 horn relay
- FJ25 presser plate

Last edited:
Antony I have some early 40 horns from one of my '62s, the will likely need to be gone through completely but everything is there. If you are interested shoot me a PM. Also might have the early front license plate bracket.... I'll have to dig around and see.

JP

not to step on JP's toes, :p but I have a pair of 25 horns with bracket I picked up from Mike last year I won't be needing.

Let me find out what I paid and consider them yours

not to step on JP's toes, :p but I have a pair of 25 horns with bracket I picked up from Mike last year I won't be needing.

Let me find out what I paid and consider them yours

By all means step on my toes ;) I imagine yours are likely in better condition, as mine are well worn. I was just throwing my out there in case Antony couldn't find anything better :beer:

master cylinder

a parts 001.jpg

I have a box of the early lug nuts, but did not know there was a tall and a short. Can you post a pic of the difference?

I found three of the short ones in the box with the tall ones. I put the tall ones for sale in a separate thread. LMK.

Antony, I have some NOS front bumper crank guides and think I have a spare set of bow clips.
Are the bow clips for a A-type bow system? My rear bow leans at a angle towards the rear, so clips are different than most soft top clips. I just got a bumper guide from Weber Sarge here on Mud, but thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom